⌗ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

UNIVERSE SIGNALS
Sunday, 10:34 am
Amore Mio HQ

┉┈✎┈┉

Crushes, are disgusting.

Are the three words HueningKai repeated in his mind over and over.

All he could do is watch in disgust as his co-workers fawn over the newest hired employee in their office.

It felt like a nightmare to be stuck in such a love-bombed environment. But well, what can he do? Like their customers, they; the greatest love advisers in their community has their own special someone as well.

"I'm done"

Yuna happily slid her finished list to Donny's desk.

It's an early morning in the treehouse, the girl stretched her back after finalizing her third cycle of customers to accommodate this day.

She always thought it's tiring to manually distribute customers to five love advisers.

Yet, Donny doesn't seemed to be bothered with the thousands of requests piling up every minute.

She commends the way he deals with his job, she believes that she won't even survive a day doing what he does. It tires her already by just watching him do it.

As she stretches her arms, and back a figure walked besides her, standing in front of Donny's desk.

"Finished"HueningKai announced, putting down the clipboard on the table.

Donny smiled as a soft chortle escapes his lips. "You two seem energized, you guys work quickly"He said picking up the clipboards Yuna and Kai left on his desk.

"And you need to store in some energy"HueningKai replied jokingly.

"Don't worry, hopefully once the app upgrade finally launches It would ease the workload given to me"Donny raised both of his brows, kidding.

"We might not even need you anymore once the app launches"HueningKai shrugged.

Knowing it was meant as a joke, Donny held his chest pretending to be struck painfully by a knife into his heart. The two shared a laugh while on the other hand, Yuna felt like she blended in the with the walls.

"How am I going to finish early when they appear to forget about the cyclesss"She mumbled silently to herself while looking around the treehouse impatiently.

"Huh?"

That sound quickly made her dart her eyes to the boy besides her. He seemed to have heard her silent mutter.

"Huh?"Caught off guard, Yuna repeated what HueningKai just chimed.

"What were you saying?"HueningKai asked looking at the girl whose now holding the back of her neck.

"Uh.. is my clipboard done for change?"She quickly darts her eyes to Donny sitting behind the table.

Honestly speaking, she avoids to talk to HueningKai knowing for the fact he'll never let go of their past relationship.