One

Kalem Anthony Myers
(22) South Carolina

Kalem waited for his next victim to walk out her apartment doors.

"10, 9, 8, 7"he started counting."6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,"on 1 she walked out her door.

Kalem swiftly pulled his ski mask on and zipped up his hoodie.He walked on the old and broken sidewalk.

"Wassup"Kalem asked getting the attention of a college female.

"H-"before she could speak Kalem punched her in her face making her knock out.

Kalem looked around his areas and made sure nobody was around and looking.

He grabbed both her arms and legs and dragged her to a near by garage.

"Fuck, fat ass bitch"he groaned throwing her body in the garage and then closing it.

He grabbed the cuffs that hung above and then chained her feet so she hung from the ceiling.

Kalem pulled his ski mask off seeing she was waking up so he sat in a near by rusted chair.

"Ple-pleaseeee"she started to cry making kalem chuckle.

"Shut the fuck up"kalem threw a rock at her forehead."next a bullet gone hit you there"kalem smiled admiring how she would look dead.

"Do you know who I am"he asked."n-no"she continued to sob quietly.

"I said shut the fuck up!"kalem screamed holding his ears making the girl jump in fear.

"What's yo name"kalem asked the girl even though he already knew.

"A-angel"she stuttered looking at how mad kalem looked.

In reality he just did it to scare her.

"Imma get straight to the point because your ugly ass crying is making my head hurt"kalem shook his head grabbing a picture out his pocket.

"Do you know who this is"he held up a picture of his big sister.

"Y-yes that's Kahari"Angel frantically nodded.

"You seemed a lil to happy to know her and ion like that"kalem pulled out his gun from his side.

"I-shut up"kalem cut her off.

"Y'all bullied her like she was dog when SHE WAS DAMN SURE BETTER THAN ALL YALL HOES!!"kalem stood up feeling his anger rise.

"W-we didn't think she w-would take it that farrr"Angel cried."Say hey to my daddy down there"kalem smiled raising his gun and emptying the clip on her body.

"I did the for you hari"kalem smiled looking into the sky.

-§-

"That's sad another girl missing"my moms shook her head rubbing her face.

"Welp"I shrugged eating my noodles and hot Cheetos."that's all you eat"my mom rolled her eyes walking into the kitchen to refill her coffee.

"Oh"I shrugged like I cared."Stop being like that to me kalem I'm not one of these hoes you fuck with"momma slapped the fuck outta me.

I nodded and grabbed my noodles and Cheetos and walked out her house making sure to close her door.

"Mh mh mh"Mr.Charles my moms neighbor shook his head.

"Fuck you looking at biggie smalls"i mugged him and threw a couple chips in his yard."Aye aye" he yelled trying to get my attention.

I unlocked my car doors before getting in and starting my car up.

I finished my noodles and closed my hot Cheeto bag up.I rolled down my passenger window and threw my noodle cup into mr.Charles grass.