They sat, talking and laughing, before heading over to Zonko's (despite Hermione's protests) and Honeydukes. Then they decided to head over to Enchanted Forest, a magical items store.

The inside was amazing. It was basically an indoor forest that sold magical items. The wallpaper was even enchanted to look like a forest that moved when you did. If you added the Evergreen trees around the edges with the wooden floors, and how the ceiling had the same enchantment as the Great hall's ceiling, it really felt like an enchanted forest.

Hermione and Delilah spent over an hour exploring the items on the bookshelves and hanging shelves. It was amazing.

Neither Delilah nor Hermione bought anything, they were tempted by many objects, especially a set of two way mirrors and a group of .

They finally made their way back to the castle. Delilah was relieved that Hermione did in fact seem more relaxed, at least until a letter plopped down into Hermione's hands.

Hermione opened it and gasped, her eyes tearing up. She showed the tear stained letter to Delilah.

It read:

"Dear Hermione,

We lost. I'm allowed to bring him back to Hogwarts.

Execution date to be fixed.

Beaky has enjoyed London.

I won't forget all the help you gave us.

Hagrid"

Delilah's eyes widened. "What? Since when was Buckbeak going to be on trial?"

"Malfoy told his father who brought it up to the Committee for the Disposal of Dangerous Creatures, the trial was set for today. I've been helping Hagrid, but... he lost. Buckbeak will..." Hermione trailed off, choking back a sob.

Delilah glared at the distance. She planned how she was going to corner Draco about this. He knew that Buckbeak just did what was natural for hippogriffs, he didn't need to make such a big fuss over it.

As they slipped into the castle, she said, "Hermione, why don't you go show that to Harry and Ron? I'm going to go corner that stupid little ferret who calls himself Draco."

Normally Hermione would at least smile at that, but today she just nodded.

Delilah gave her a quick hug before walking down to the common room, a glare already on her face.

By the time she made it to the common room, Delilah had scared at least five first years. Even a few older Slytherins scooted away from her.

As soon as she spotted Draco lounging on a couch she charged over there, grabbed his arm, and dragged him out and into an empty dungeon.

"You prick!" Delilah snapped at a confused Draco.

"Uh... what did I do?"

"Buckbeak's execution date is set, prat!"

"Oh, I just told my father what happened and the rest he just did. It was all him, not me," he quickly stated.

Delilah shot him a glare.

"You still probably made it seem more overdramatic and asked him to do it, like with that birthday clown you told me about?" she retorted.

Draco blushed. "Ok, so I did. But when I saw that you liked Hagrid's bloody chicken, I asked him to stop, but he said he'd look like a fool and refused. Look, I'm sorry. But... everything will work out. Especially since your brother and his friends are so determined to fix this. They are good at fixing things."