𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨

Start from the beginning

"Same here, Miss Romanoff."

"Y/N, a word please" Natasha tells me and my father says goodbye to both of us, disappearing through the elevator's doors.

We both walk into her office, she sits next to her desk, inviting me to sit in front of her.

"What do you need, Miss Romanoff?" I cross my arms, my breasts sticking out from my shirt and Natasha's gaze is not very subtle.

"I wanted to tell you that I called your father because he is the best and I want only the best in this company, he has already helped us in a case that was impossible to win and he did it. I apologize if it bothered you." She leans back in her chair, her eyes return to my cleavage and I squirm in my seat.

"It's okay, Miss Romanoff, I know this what's best for the company." I relax a little and accept that it is the best. I was about to get up but,

"Wait," Natasha says, "how have you been?" And where did that concern come from?

"Fine, Miss Romanoff." I reply dryly, I'm a bit moody right now.

"Okay, you can go now."

I get up and go to my desk, it's time for my lunch so I grab my things and go for a walk.

I don't feel hungry at all, so I just walk through Central Park, getting some fresh air, trying to clear my head.

I think about my childhood, not that I remember much, but I try to look for something in some memory that can help me with Sarah.

The anguish wins me and I close my head again. Before going back to the office, I went for a coffee for myself and one for Wanda, I was very bad and angry in the meeting, she doesn't deserve it.

I get to the office, Eve isn't there since lunch time isn't over yet, I knock on Wanda's office, waiting for her to let me in.

I don't think she heard me, so I open the door to find Miss Maximoff with her head thrown back, legs spread, panties around her ankles, and her hand between her thighs.

"Look what a desperate slut we have here." Wanda gasps at me, her blushed cheeks, her parted lips panting for air.

"Y/N" walked slowly towards the desk, leaving the coffees on it, reaching Wanda.

"What a whore you are, why so desperate, Miss Maximoff?" my hands land one of hers on each side of her chair, enclosing her and leaning in until our noses brush.

Her eyes darken, filled with lust, a smirk appears on her face.

"Seeing you angry turned me on." she tries to kiss me, but I throw my head back, a groan coming from her at my rejection.

"Touch yourself." her eyes open widen.

"W-what" I lean against her desk, facing her.

"You heard me, touch yourself." I lick my lips as I see Wanda's hand start to move slightly, her fingers are on her clit, they shine covered in her arousal.

Moans start to come out of her lips, I enjoy my sight, as she obeys my words.

"Put them inside." Wanda looks at me, leading her fingers toward her entrance, spreading her legs wider so I can get a better view.

I moan as I watch her fingers disappear into her wet cunt, her head falling back as she begins to move them.

"Faster." she quickens her thrusts, the sound of her arousal hitting with each one.

"I'm close." Wanda says between moans, her cheeks getting redder. Her fingers moving in and out faster and deeper.

"Don't cum." She looks at me confused, not stopping what she's doing. "Hold on."

"I can't." I lean down to take her hand, slowing her thrust.

"Yes, you can, you can handle it like the whore you are," my lips go to her neck, leaving wet kisses on it, "Look how are you, you're a desperate mess just to see me angry?"

She moans at my words, her thighs squeezs as her legs begin to shake.

"If you were so desperate, why didn't you call me? You know I'll always take good care of you, Wanda, you just have to ask."

Her breath catches in her throat, her fingers try to go faster but my hold on her won't let her.

"What do you want, Miss Maximoff?" I look into her eyes, those green eyes full of desire.

"I wa-wanna cum, please"

"And you think you deserve it? After doing this and being found? You weren't even discreet, Wanda." My hand guides her speed, her hot breath hits my face.

"I-I"

"You don't deserve it at all, what if Eve had come in instead of me? You didn't even put the lock on, how pathetic you look like that, making a mess, desperate to cum, you didn't even think about that, did you?"

"n-"

"Does your desire for me clouds your mind, Miss Maximoff?" Tears begin to form in more corners of her eyes.

"Yes, Y/N"

"Are you going to call me the next time you're this turn on?" I loose my grip, her hand going faster making noise with each thrust.

"Y-yes, can I c-cum?" and when she looks at me like that, her teeth biting her lower lip, her eyebrows furrowed up and barely able to breathe how am I going to say no?

"Cum, Miss Maximoff."

A/N: okay so i wasn't planning update today but someone ask me so so nicely that i have to, i hope you enjoy!