Chapter 7: Wings Around the Globe Race PT. 2

[Later, the race continues on]

Brent Mustangburger: It's our third leg and we've already lost several competitors to equipment failure.

Colin Cowling: But the real story here, Brent, is Dusty Crophopper, Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater and the Dalmatian Squad.

Brent Mustangburger: Absolutely.

Colin Cowling: He's passing one flier after another.

[All the vehicles from around the world, from the Jolly Wrenches to pubs, start to cheer for Dusty, McQueen, Mater and the Squad]

Brent Mustangburger: That's right. This guy was built to dust crops, but he's dusting the competition. What's next, Colin?

Colin Cowling: Brent, this could be Crophopper's leg, all the way. The racers will have to fly under a hard ceiling of 1,000 feet. Stay under the clouds and in the hills.

[Roper saw one of the planes flew up above the others into the clouds]

Roper: Number 20 is disqualified.

[Dusty and the gang easily pass the other planes and did a twirl above one of them]

Brent Mustangburger: What a move.

Colin Cowling: Incredible.

Brent Mustangburger: Look at that radial-G pass.

Skipper: Oh, yeah!

Colin Cowling: From last place, all the way up to eighth.

Female Reporter: Mr. Ripslinger, you were built for racing.

Ripslinger: Yeah! You know it.

Female Reporter: So how can a crop duster, along with a car, a tow truck and other strange characters out-fly you?

Ripslinger: Wait, what?

Male Reporter: There they are!

Reporters: Dusty!

Chug: Wow.

Male Reporter: How do you keep up with the pros?

Female Reporter: Did working on the farm make you stronger?

Male Reporter: Dusty! Why do you fly so low?

Ripslinger: Why are they're wasting their time with them? He's a tractor with wings. That car and that tow truck are just making fools of themselves. And as for those beings, they're very strange for my liking.

Zed: Actually, it's a really compelling underdog story. It's like Rocky.

Ned: It's more like David and Goliath.

Zed: Or Old Yeller.

Ned: That's not an underdog story!

Zed: Well, there's a dog in it!

Ripslinger: [groans in annoyance] Enough!

Ned: (hitting Zed with his wing) Yeah, enough!

Ripslinger: You know, they shot Old Yeller at the end, you twits.

Ned: Oh! Spoiler alert!

Ripslinger: Soon, we'II be overrun by every banner tower, skywriter and air freighter who thinks they can be one of us. That farm boy and those losers forgot who they are and where they came from. They're not about to stop me from making history.

Female Reporter: Dusty, Guys, where did you learn to race?

Lightning McQueen: From our coach, Skipper. He's the reason I'm even here. He's an amazing instructor. And a great friend. He flew dozens of missions all around the world. And I'm sure, if he could, he'd be with us right now. He's just like Doc Hudson.