Chapter 1: Gathering the Team

(It was a nice day on the Dearly Farm. Wallace was on a racing simulator in the headquarters. He was on the final lap as he passed a couple cars.)

Wallace: Come on! I can do this!

(He was in second place behind Jackson Storm, who's in first place)

Wallace: Ugh! Storm. Well, let's see about that. Here I come, Storm!

(He speeds up and catches up with Storm. Once he did, he went passed him and crossed the finished line.)

Jackson Storm: No! That's not possible! Natalie, tell them who the real winner is!

(The simulator went off as Wallace gets off.)

Wallace: Phew! Great to be racing again. Haven't done this in a while after our race against Storm and Amy in the Florida 500. Wish we can do that again. But only this time, in flying racing. Hmm... Wait! Maybe we can! I heard there's going to be a competition race called: Wings Across the Globe race. I can enter us there! I better contact the team.

(Wallace brings out his pad and contacts the team.)

(We see the Pups, Spot, Scooby Doo, Scrappy Doo, Pepe, Penelope, Fifi, Sally, Cat-Bee (From Poppy Playtime), Petite Pooch (From Poppy Playtime), Simba, Pumbaa and Timon playing outside. They were playing catch.)

Cat-Bee: I'm open! I'm open! 

Timon: Go long!

(Timon throws the football. Cat-Bee flies after it and caught it.)

Cat-Bee: Caught it!

(The tags beeps)

Wallace: Dalmatian Squad to the Headquarters!

Gang: Wallace needs us!/Rallace reeds rus!/Beep Beep!

(The gang head towards the tree elevator. Patch was last. He soon jumped and then tripped and fell into the others.)

Patch: Oops. Sorry. I guess you can call my jump far-fetched. Right?

Gang: (Giggles)

(The door closes as the gang goes down. Soon, music starts out as the gang started singing)

Cadpig: ♪We're on our way. The Mission of the day♪

Rolly: ♪Starts when we say Wallace needs us.♪

All: Wallace needs us!/Rallace reeds rus!/Beep! Beep!

Two-Tone: ♪Lucky will guide us to him. ♪

Precious: ♪With him right beside us.♪

Lucky: ♪Right off into the world. We're going on a mission. ♪ ♪Start the countdown. ♪

All: 5! 4! 3! 2! 1!

Lucky: ♪Everyone to Wallace.♪

All: ♪Bark it up now. ♪

All: Wooooooof!

(The elevator stopped as the gang stepped out.)

Lucky: Ready for action, Wallace sir!

Wallace: Thanks for coming, guys. I see you made a new song.

Lucky: Yeah, we thought we could get more upgraded with stuff.

Wallace: Well, anyways, I just figured out there's going to be a race in an airport. It's called the Wings Across The Globe race. 

Sally: Cool!

Cadpig: This will be fun!

Wallace: But it's not just only us that's going to enter.

Lucky: We're not?

Wallace: Yes. We're also bringing...?

Spot: No! No way!

Wallace: Yes way! We're also bringing along Lightning McQueen and Tow Mater!

Scrappy: Awesome!

Patch: But how are we flying?

Wallace: Well, I just built something a while ago. So guys, let me introduce you to...!

(Wallace taps on the pad as the screen shows their very own plane.)

Wallace: Our Dalmatian Squad Team Plane!

Gang: WOAH!!!

Wallace: With this baby, we'll be able to get around the world if we have to. Now remember, it's a powerful plane. It must be use with inmost-

(The gang picks up Wallace and enters the plane outside the headquarters)

Wallace: Caution.

Lucky: Come on! I can't wait!

Wallace: Alright. Okay, here we go! Dalmatian Squad is on a roll!

(Wallace starts the plane and soon they take off.)

Precious: Hang on tight! Cause, here we go!

Gang: WOAH!!!!

*Meanwhile*

(We soon cut to Radiator Springs where the townies are hanging.)

Lightning McQueen: It's great to take a break from the season of the Piston Cup.

Cruz Ramirez: It's all down pushed to the metal, Mr. McQueen.

Tow Mater: And it would've been great if it wasn't for that terrible-

Lightning: Mater! Just don't! Don't remind me of that night where... it happened in that last season.

(Soon, they heard a jet engine)

Flo: What's that sound?

Mater: Hope that's Holley Shiftwell.

(They look up to see a jet coming down. Once it landed, the back hatch opens to reveal Wallace and his team)

Wallace: Greetings, friends. 

Cruz: Is that...?

Lightning: It's Wallace!

Mater: Wallace, what are you doing here?

Wallace: Hello, Mater. It's so good to see you again.

Precious: Our computer wanted us to pick up two more guests here.

Luigi: Oh, so you got my email.

Wallace: So anyway, we're going to an airport called Lincoln Airport to compete in the Wings Around The Globe race. And we wanted see if Mater and Lightning wanted to come along.

Mater: Sure! I would love to fly again! Like last time I flew and McQueen helped me with my finished.

Lightning: Which I know never happened. But of course, we'll come.

Wallace: Alright! Let's go!

Mater: So along everyone! We'll be gone for a while!

RS Townies: Bye!

(Lightning and Mater soon entered the plane as Wallace takes off)

A/N: Now I know this might be a bit short, but maybe tomorrow or another day I'll try and make the next chapter a bit longer. Anyways, and credit goes to ericmc1 who came up with the idea. So thanks dude. Go show him some love and support. Anyway, peace out and goodbye!!!