Chapter 5: NYC

[The scene changes to New York City at night as Dusty and the gang approach it]

Dusty Crophopper: Wow.

Squad: Whoa.

Pumbaa: This is amazing. This realm's Statue of Liberty is a forklift.

Sally: Yeah. I see.

Dusty: Does your world have the same as ours?

Wallace: Yeah, in human version.

[As they approach New York, a voice speaks on Dusty's radio]

Tower controller: Break, break. Air racer number 7, Air racer number 7. Do you read? Kennedy approach, over.

Dusty Crophopper: (stammers) I'm Dusty Crophopper and the Dalmatian Squad are with me. We're looking for JFK airport.

Tower Controller: Crophopper 7, you and the Squad are supposed to be on the Carnice visual. Turn further left, heading 1-9-5. Maintain 1,000 feet. Intercept the 22-right localizer. You are cleared for the ILS 22, right approach.

Dusty Crophopper: Roger.

Tower controller: Heavy is sectored in behind you.

Dusty Crophopper: Run that by us one more time.

Tower Controller: Turn further left, heading 1-9-5. Maintain 1,000...

Dusty Crophopper: (seeing the runway down below him and the Squad) Never mind. We got it.

[Dusty and the Squad flew down to the runaway. Inside the control tower, two pitties are looking out for them through their binoculars]

Pitty 1: Do you see them?

Pitty 2: Well, radar does, but I don't see diddly.

[Dusty and the Squad fly onto the runaway]

Dusty Crophopper: Check out this pavement. Nice. It's so smooth.

Tower controller: Crophopper 7, you passed Foxtrot. Turn left onto Charlie. Hold short at 22.

Dusty Crophopper: Wait, I thought....

Tower controller: Get off the runway!

Dusty Crophopper: Whoa!

Squad: Yikes!

[They move out of the runway to avoid getting hit by an airplane who landed on it. They went through the yard where pitties and planes are moving in different directions]

Rolly: Oh. Sorry.

Pitty: Go back to Jersey, you bum.

Lucky: Hey! No need to be rude.

Dusty Crophopper: Excuse us, where can we.....

Pitty 2: Hey-ho, do you mind? I'm working here.

Dusty Crophopper: Sorry.

[Two female pitties roll by, talking to each other]

Female Pitty: A nice guy enough, but way too much baggage, if you know what I mean.

[Then Dusty and the heroes saw a big shiny airplane tugged by a pitty]

Mater: Hey there. We're lookin' for pit row.

Tug car: The pits? Oh, yeah, that's easy. You want to go down this way toward the fire station. Then taxiway alpha forks off to the left. But don't go that way. You want to veer right. And if you get to the orange barrels, you went too far. So...

Airplane: Just go straight ahead and to the right.

Dusty Crophopper: Great, thanks. Hey, nice paint job.