Chapter 2: Meet Dusty Crophopper/Propwash

*Few Minutes Later*

(The gang soon found their selves at the Airport.)

Wallace: Here we are! The Lincoln Airport.

Lucky: Well, if there's going to be a race, I bet we'll find the race here.

Patch: Hope so.

(They landed in the airport as the gang comes out. They saw every plane roaming around and some flying.)

Precious: Wow! This place is cool!

Wallace: Okay, everyone! If you want, we can split up in one, two or three groups to look around. But be back here at 10:00 P.M.! We don't anyone missing at night.

Gang: Got it!

Mater: C'mon, Lightning! You're with me! [Hooks Lightning with his tow]

Lightning: Oh, boy!

Patch: Me, Woofster and Simba will go with them and keep an eye on them.

(The gang split up and had a look around. We cut in on Lightning, Mater, Patch, Simba and Woofster driving/walking along.)

Patch: So, where do you wanna go, Mater?

Mater: I heard about this wash place called Propwash Junction.

Lightning: Mater, there's no such thing as that.

(Soon, they reached a place called Propwash Junction.)

Mater: Here we are! Propwash Junction!

Simba: Wow. This is quite a sight.

Lightning McQueen: Ka-chow! Looks like you're really telling the truth after all, Mater.

Mater: Yep. I told you so.

(A truck comes over. His name is Chug. He's a tanker truck.)

Chug: Oh, hey, new guys! Are you new here?

Patch: Oh, we just came to this little airport and heard that there's going to be a race going in a few days.

Chug: Well, you came to the right place. I have to help my friend; Dusty prepared for the Wings Around the Globe race.

Lightning: We would love to enter it too.

Mater: Same for me!

Patch: Us too!

Chug: But you're just a race car, a tow truck and... whatever you guys are.

Simba: I'm a lion.

Woofster: We're dogs.

Chug: Yeah. And besides, how are you're able going to fly?

Mater: Oh, we got that covered. Wait until the big race to see how we can.

*Meanwhile*

MAN: (ON RADIO) Look alive. Contact appears to be heading 315 miles. Speed 430, Angels. Approximately 2,000.