2

--------

Dream: Please bring home PURIFIED water with NO minerals added for taste
wilbur: We got spring water
Dream: NO.techno: with EXTRA minerals
wilbur: it's like licking a stalagmite
Dream: DON'T COME HOME.
techno: Mmmmm cave water

--------

Dream: We need to get through this locked door. wilbur, give me your credit card.
wilbur: Here.
Dream, pocketing it: Thanks. techno, kick down the door.

--------

Dream, tending to sapnap's wounds: How would you rate your pain?
sapnap: Zero stars. Would NOT recommend.

--------

Dream: So that's my plan.
sapnap: Are you alright with constructive criticism? I don't want to sound mean.
Dream: No, go ahead, I want to hear it.
sapnap: It fucking sucks.
Dream: That's not constructive criticism.

--------

Dream: You're 'the second worst thing to ever happen to those orphans', what does that mean?

Techno: It means i was second worst thing to happen to those orphans.
Dream: but what's the first worst thing?*Awkward pause*Techno: Dream, they...they weren't always orphans.
Dream:

--------

Dream, in a beach shirt: So sue me, it's October and I'd like to be on Island Time for a day!
punz: I have Spotify open right now on my computer, do you want me to blast you? Do you want me to put you on blast? Cuz I've got your history right here on the sidebar,
punz: Take it Back by Jimmy Buffet, Nautical Wheelers by Jimmy Buffet, Jolly Mon Sing by Jimmy Buffet, Steamer by Jimmy Buffet, trEAT HER LIKE A LADY BY JIMMY BUFFET, MAÑANA BY JIMMY BUFFET, WHEN SALOME PLAYS THE DRUMS BY JAMES BUFFET, HAVANA DAYDREAMIN BY JIMMY BUFFET- What the FUCK happened to you?!
Dream, laughing: I HAD A CASE OF THE MONDAYS
punz: ARE YOU HAUNTED?! ARE YOU FUCKING POSSESSED?!
punz: YOU USED TO BE MY FRIENDDream, cry-laughing: ᴵ ᴴᴬᴰ ᴬ ᶜᴬˢᴱ ᴼᶠ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴹᴼᴺᴰᴬʸˢ

----------

Dream: You can de-escalate any situation by simply saying, 'Are we about to kiss?'
Dream: Doesn't work for getting out of speeding tickets, by the way.

---------

Dream, playing a VR game: You see, that's the thing. It PROBABLY is fine. It's PROBABLY 100% okay. There are PROBABLY no spiders in this headset.
Dream: BUT- as you may be able to relate to- If you find a spider in your headset, and then have to put that headset on to play video games...
Dream: YoU jUsT dOnT gEt ToO cOMfOrTaBlE.

--------

Dream, banging on the door: techno! Open up!
techno: Well, it all started when I was a kid...
corps: No, he meant-
ilumina: Let him finish.

--------

Cop: You're receiving a ticket for having three people on one motorcycle.
Dream: Shit.
techno: Wait, three?Cop: Yeah?
corps: OH MY GOD ILUMINA FELL OFF!!!

--------

Dream: Everytime I hear someone talking about updog, I'm torn between not wanting to fall for it and wanting to help them complete their joke.
techno: Okay, but what is updog?
corps: Updog is a long sausage in a bun, often served with ketchup, mustard, onions, and/or relish.
ilumina: Not, that's a hot dog. An updog is when a new version or patch of an application is released.
punz: No, that's an update. You're thinking of the fourth largest city in Sweden.
fundy: Surely, that's Uppsala, where's updog is the giant spider in Harry Potter.
Dream: That's Aragog. Updog is a symbol conventionally used for an arbitrarily small number in analysis proofs.ilumina: You're thinking of epsilon. Updog is an upward-moving air current.
corps: No, that's an updraft. An updog is the modern version of a henway.
techno: What's a henway??
Dream: Oh, about five pounds.

--------