Hey guys-

***TRIGGER WARNING - DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU ARE EASILY TRIGGERED.***

I'm terribly sorry for this, but I do believe that it needs to be said.

I published this story here more than a year and a half ago, and I have not updated since. For that, I am terribly sorry.

I realize that it was kind of stupid to put up something on here, only to not finish it at all. But it's been a year, and I'd like to say that I've moved on to better things.

Last year, in May, I was a 15 year old depressed teenager with a love for writing and reading. In my last book on here, there's a chapter in which I told everyone goodbye, cause I was sat in my room with a bottle of sleeping pills, and I was planning on taking all of them. I wasn't very happy- I didn't believe that life was worth living anymore.

But I luckily stopped myself from doing something terribly stupid. I will still have my scars and I will probably never be comfortable enough to wear anything that reaches a few inches above my knee, but I'm glad that I stopped myself.

Cause fast forward to one year ago exactly. I met my friend Courtney. She was great, and she made me very happy. We would talk all the time, even going as far as to skype every weekend.

In February of 2016, I asked her out. She said yes.

She goes by Rachel now, for a few reasons, but I still love her. I've been together with her for 7 months, and I'm the happiest I've been in years. I've never been more glad of the fact that I stopped myself from doing something that would've prevented me from meeting her.

Right now, though, I do have to say that even if I'm in a better place now, I probably won't ever come back to this. I've moved on to other fandoms and other interests. So I'm putting this story on a permanent hiatus.

If you'd like to continue this story yourself, feel free to! Just give credit where credit is due. Hell, just message me the story if you decide to write something~

But, for now, I do have to go.

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and that you have a great life~
Keep your head up and your heart strong, things in life will get better for you, I promise.

Stay Determined!!!
~AlphaChick~