This arrangement isn't going to work.

Once they all have left. Harlow, Dom, and I begin to move the beds around again. Harlow's bed is now a foot from the wall with his footboard lowered. Payton's bed is directly touching the left side of Harlow's bed. Dominic's bed is now touching the bottom of Payton's bed . While mine is a foot from the other wall but touching Dominic's bed. We start to hang all our wires above the headboard so they won't be in our way.

Dominic grabs ahold of Persephone from Payton's hold. Once she's securely in his arms, he gently places a small kiss on her forehead. I crawl into my bed and start to get comfortable. As comfortable as I can without my mate next to me.

"Okay! Enough hogging. Give me her." I snap.

Mom and our dads all burst into laughter.

"Gets some rest boys. We're going to leave your four and her alone." Mom says with a bright smile.

I watch as they all walk out the door before I turn back over to face Dom. He has a mischievous look in his eyes.

"Dom give me her already!" I grunt.

"Just a minute longer." He says with a smirk.

"Give her to me before I light you on fire!" I growl.

Because of my word, Dom has a look of horror on his face. Like he remembers all the time I use to set his pants on fire. Harlow had it the worst with our sister though. As soon as she learned how to shoot flames out her hands; Harlow's pants became her primary target.

"Okay. Okay. Calm down. Here." Dom grumbles out.

I reach over and carefully pick up Persephone from Dom. I lay back down with her safely in my arms. Her head is nested on my chest and both my arms are wrapped around her waist. She isn't going anywhere.

With her hypnotizing scent, it lures me to sleep. I don't know how long I was out for. I do know I woke up to Persephone squealing.

"Shhh! Go back to sleep." I mumble.

"Uh Osiris? How am I in your bed?" She asks softly but with a hint of confusion in her voice.

"Because I put you here. Now go back to sleep mate." I whine.

I feel a finger on my cheek.

Did she just poke me?

I peek open my eyes and she being herself with her usual innocent look.

"Did you just poke me?" I say with amusement.

"Uh-No-O. Grumpy pants number two did." She says while thrusting her thumb in Dom's direction.

Dom has a surprised look on his face.

"Hey now! It's not nice to fib on others ma'am." Dom says with a chuckle.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry. But I really have to pee. And your hold is really making me need to go like ten minutes ago. So, can you kindly please release me from your grip." She says with the most innocent voice.

"Oh. Uh. Sorry!" I rush out.

I never realized I had fallen asleep with my arms wrapped completely around her. I know I fell asleep with her head on my chest. I guess I rolled and wrapped my arms around her to keep her upper body in place. In process my leg wrapped her's and kept her in place by her legs. I release my hold on her and watch as she bolts to the bathroom. A few moments later she comes out and takes a seat at the foot of Harlow's bed.

"Hey! That's not where you were earlier." I whine out.

This causes Dom to look surprised and Harlow and Payton to full belly laugh.

"It has to be your medicine that's got your head feeling funny. You don't like me remember?" She says with a sad voice.

This honestly has broken my hard as stone heart.

How am I supposed to break down her walls and show her I mean what I said earlier? I already know what I'm about to say and I hope what I'm about to say, she will believe me. Because I'm out of ideas, my mom always said actions speak louder than words. So, I'm hoping my actions I'm doing while I say these words will be a huge step in the direction I want to go in. If not I'm royalty fucked.

"I, Osiris Leander Lombardo, Prince of Aurora Village accept Persephone Leilani Whitlock of Whitlock Coven as my mate and future Queen."

All heads snap into my direction after I have said those words.

I don't regret them nor will I take them back. I will try for eternity for this lilac haired cherry blossom eyed girl.

Word Count: 1413