Dead Man's Squall...

Start from the beginning

Cole: He’s a baby! He hasn’t learned how to talk yet. 

Jay: Oh! Maybe he needs a diaper change. 

Jay suggested handing the baby back to Cole. 

Cole: Oh, my gosh, do we even have diapers? 

Lloyd: Why would we have diapers? We’re ninja! 

Jay: Ooh! Maybe we can use one of our hoods instead. 

Kai: Not my hood. 

Lloyd: We’ll draw straws. Loser gives up their hood. 

Suddenly, the baby stopped crying and the four ninja turned around and saw Harumi holding it as she started to sing,

Harumi: The spider's in the house. Sleep sleep. The spider bit the mouse. Sleep deep. Don't wake up or else you'll find a spider in your mouth.

The baby, now done crying, started to yawn, as Harumi put it to bed as the four ninja stood there surprised by what she did. 

Cole: Wow. You're really good at that.

Harumi: Nah, he's just tired. Too much excitement. He'll go to sleep now.

She denied that she wasn't good at singing as she and Lloyd went out on the bridge of the Bounty to see a storm. 

As everyone else was busy doing whatever in the Bounty, Alex was about to return to his room but he heard the sounds of beeping coming from the machines that were monitoring Zane's heart beat. He looked down the hallway making sure that no one would stop him, as he entered the room and inside it, Zane was laying motionless and inactive. He felt bad, as he knew that he caused this to him and his team. 

As he looked at the nindroid, Alex could see different parts of him that haven't been repaired yet, since he still looked the same when they found him in the desert. He soon finds a tool box that was placed right next to the Nindroid and picked out what he needed and started to fix some of Zane's systems before anyone else had a chance. 

Just fixing the many systems that were inside of Zane were more difficult when he worked alongside Cyrus Borg before now, but he still managed to do some work. He was about to be done repairing the physical damage on Zane's body when Jay bursts into the room, startling Alex. 

Jay: What do you think you're doing, Alex?! 

He shouted as he started to push the boy out of the room, causing Alex to drop whatever tool he was holding. Once he got outside of the room, as Jay quickly checked on his brother making sure that Alex didn't cause any more problems with his current ones. He was confused by how well the repairs were as he turned to Alex. 

Jay: What were you doing to Zane?

Alex: Idiot. If you can't even tell, I fixed your teammate. 

He shot back holding back his building anger with him and the ninja as Jay slowly went back to his brother. 

Jay: But why were you fixing him? I thought you didn't want to get involved with us? 

Alex scoffed, deciding not to answer Jay, as he left the room heading for his room. Jay watched, confused by the boy’s action, but he shook that thought from his mind before he went to Nya, who was flying the Bounty through the storm that appeared. 

Jay: Wow, look at that storm. 

Nya: You know, there was an ancient tribe in Ninjago that worshiped a storm spirit called Wohira. They believed Wohira protected them. 

Jay: Wohira? Heh, heh. That’s silly. 

The storm around the Bounty got even worse, as a loud boom of thunder and a flash of lighting made the ship jolt. And after the powerful jolt, the power inside the Bounty started to flicker as Pixal called for Jay and Nya.