Chapter Fifty-Three, Love Four U

-Yotsuba, The First Day-

It was time for the final event of the school year, the Sunrise festival, and Yotsuba couldn't be more excited, she was going about her class officer duties, checking up on all the food stalls when she ran into Rokuro.

"Rokuro-san!" She called happily.

"Hey Yotsuba-chii, what are you doing?" He asked.

"I gotta check everything for the class! Have you seen Uesugi-san?" She replied.

"No I haven't, I've actually been looking for him myself, I wanted to get something to do from him, if you see him, tell him to find me alright?" Rokuro asked.

"Leave it to me Rokuro-san!" Yotsuba replied happily before running off, she went about her duties, looking forward to what she was going to do later, she was meant to be in a fantasy play later and she was super excited. She thought about Futaro seeing her and her face flushed red, she quickly shook herself out of her thoughts and went around helping people until it was time for the play. As the play began and she eagerly awaited her moment, she peeked out of the curtain and noticed Raiha and Futaro's dad in the crowd, suddenly she was raring to go. She suddenly took notice of an unfamiliar figure in the corner, they had their phone out and were recording the whole thing. She tried to look closer to see who it was, but she couldn't get a proper look without going through the curtains so she didn't bother with it.

"Yotsuba-san! It's almost time for your moment, are you ready?" The director asked.

"I'm fired up!" She said excitedly, the curtain lifted and she stepped out, putting her hands on her hips and walking up to the two boys who were playing the heroes of the story.

"Not so fast heroes!!! It would be a waste for such talent to go into a grave, join me!!!" She said with a twinge of evil in her voice.

"Oh no, it's queen Emerald!!!" One of the boys said.

"Look out, she'll get us with her magic!!!" The other boy exclaimed.

"Ahahahaha, you can never outrun me! Now, join me, or perish!" Yotsuba said proudly, she waited for her queue and suddenly there were loud footsteps, she turned and saw a hooded figure with what looked like a blade in hand.

"You won't corrupt them with your tyranny queen Emerald!" The boy exclaimed, she couldn't tell who it was, she couldn't see their face or tell by their voice.

"These heroes are all mine now!" Yotsuba retorted, dropping into a fighting stance, she knew there would have to be light fighting in the play, so she had practiced with Rokuro a few days before to be ready. The hooded figure ran at her faster than she expected, she narrowly dodged his sword swing, jumping back and catching herself at the edge of the stage. She ran at him and threw a light punch, he grabbed her arm and spun around, doing a full spin around her arm and elbowing her in the stomach. She lurched forward at the force, it felt like this guy was actually trying to hurt her, but for the sake of the play she kept going. She grabbed his shoulder and spun behind him, pulling his hood down as she punched him in the back.

"Now we'll see who you really are, masked demon!" She called to the boy, she saw strands of white hair pulled back into a familiar ponytail, and when the boy turned around, it was Rokuro, his scars full and showing. Yotsuba's eyes widened with disbelief and surprise, that's why he had moved quicker and hit harder than she had anticipated, Rokuro had the speed and power to do it.

"It's the legendary hero from the stories!" One of the boys shouted, bringing Yotsuba's mind back to the play.

"It's you!" She spat, Rokuro took a deep breath and held up his sword.