Chapter Thirty-Five, Fight's One and Two

(Brief update I forgot to include, you all have been doing absolutely amazing with engagement in the story, and I wanted to give a little bit more in return! If this chapter can get at least 20 votes in the next 4 days, I'll put up the next chapter early!)

-Rokuro-

A few days after Rokuro's warning to the girls, he was walking to the library to check on Futaro who had been studying relentlessly.

"Futaro you're gonna make yourself black out from all this studying." Rokuro said as he sat down next to Futaro in the library.

"I'll be fine...I could study for a full week and not get tired.." Futaro said, his head bobbing a bit from the effort to stay awake.

"You can barely keep your head up and have bags under your eyes deeper than a lake. Come on, take a rest." Rokuro said as he put his hand on Futaro's shoulder.

"Rokuro-kun is right, you're in no condition to study." Itsuki said as she walked up to them.

"Something up Itsuki-tan?" Rokuro questioned, Itsuki shook her head and set down a drink in front of Futaro.

"I'm making sure he's refreshed, oh yes but Miku did mention you helping her with something." Itsuki replied, Rokuro looked up for a moment, trying to remember what it was.

"Oh it was something to do with love, thanks for reminding me." Rokuro said as he stood up, stretching.

"L-love? What does Miku need help with that has to do with love?" Itsuki asked.

"Relationship advice." He replied simply. Itsuki stared at him for a moment then cocked her head to the side.

"You've been single this entire time, what would you know about love?" She asked.

"A lot actually, but a coach never plays the game." He said before looking down at Futaro. "You gonna be alright Futaro?"

"Uesugi-kun?" Itsuki said when he didn't answer, she looked over his shoulder and sighed.

"He's asleep." She said, Rokuro laughed a bit and turned to walk away.

"Let him rest, he needs it." He said as he walked away, after a moment Itsuki quickly followed after him.

"Do you think he'll be alright like this? He's wearing himself thin." She asked him.

"He'll be just fine, if there's one thing he's good at, it's school. And I think he's happy that you girls are supporting him." He said, turning around and walking backwards as he talked.

"Really? I would never think he'd be happy about that." She muttered.

"There's still a lot you don't know about him." He replied, suddenly there was a tap on his shoulder and he turned around. Ichika was standing behind him.

"Hey there Kazu-kun." She said with a wry smile.

"I-Ichika-nee. What's up?" He replied.

"Oh nothing, I just couldn't help but notice that you were walking with Itsuki, she really is your favorite one of us isn't she?" She teased.

"Oh shut it Ichika-nee." He said, looking away.

"Awww is someone nervous?" She teased, nudging his shoulder.

"Not as nervous as you are around Futaro." He retorted, Ichika's face flushed red.

"What do you mean?" Itsuki asked.

"Have you not noticed that three of your sisters are in love with Futaro?" He asked her, Itsuki's eyes widened and she stared at Ichika in disbelief.

"I-Ichika you too? I know about Miku but...wait then the other one is-" Rokuro cut her off.