|Six|

Seungmin sat in Jeongin's car in a stiff position. Not knowing what to do. He flinched when he heard a deep chuckle, "Relax Seungminie, I don't bite." Saying so, Jeongin leaned in. Seungmin held his breath. They were so close. If Jeongin says something, their lips would touch. Seungmin did not dare breathe. Jeongin gave him a smile as he reached and buckled Seungmin up.

Seungmin felt his cheeks heat up as the other kept staring at him, his eyes flickering to his lips every one second. Seungmin gulped and held his breath as he sees the other's following the way his Adam's apple bobbed. Time seem to be on a stalemate. Seungmin's eyes widened as Jeongin leaned more in. Seungmin closed his eyes as his hands reflexively went to Jeongin's chest in  an attempt to push the other.

Seeing the other's flustered self, Jeongin's eyes darkened ,he smiled as he withdrew from Seungmin and reclined into his seat. "Sorry about that. You're just too beautiful." Seungmin allowed himself to breathe again when he felt the other leaning away. "U-uh- T-Thank you?" He stuttered out, making the other chuckle. Jeongin roared the car to life and drove off.

He said while driving, "Put your address on the GPS" Seungmin put his address with shaky hands because, fuck him, he was still flustered from before. 

Once they reached Seungmin's house, the said male immediately unbuckled his seat belt and hopped off the car. He was about to walk away when Jeongin called out, "Leaving without much of a thank you?" Seungmin blushed and turned back around meekly. "Ah-, yeah, sorry, uh, thank you for driving me home."

"It was my pleasure." Jeongin smiled at him, his dimples showing. Seungmin immediately looked away so as to not let the other see him blushing. 'How can he look so cold and hot but then look so cute when he smiles?' Jeongin took his phone and leaned over and gave it to Seungmin. The latter looked at the phone that was placed in his hands and at the person who did it in confusion.

"Your number." Jeongin stated. Seungmin bit his lips nervously. Truth to be told, he didn't want to give his number to Jeongin. He didn't even want to have anything to do with the other. Jeongin raised an eyebrow at the puppy-like boy's still posture.

"Is-, is it not too early-, early for exchanging numbers?" Seungmin stammered out nervously. Jeongin's eyes darkened as he clenched his jaw. He opened the door of his car and hopped off. He strode to Seungmin and grabbed his wrist, yanking him towards himself and pinned him on the car. Placing his arms on either side of the, now petrified, boy, he growled out: "Don't touch my patience Darling. Put. Your. Number. In. My. Damn. Phone."

Seungmin gulped and put his number in the other's phone with trembling fingers while still being trapped between Jeongin and the car.

"Good boy." Jeongin purred, as he raised a hand to pat the, now slightly trembling, boy on the head. Seungmin frowned but did not say anything lest this living ancestor get angry again.

Jeongin moved back and gave the other a breathing space. "Tomorrow, I'll pick you up. Don't dare run from me. Understood babyboy?" Seungmin gulped, how was he supposed to answer this? "Understood?" Jeongin asked again with a bit of a growl in his voice. Seungmin visibly gulped and nodded. "Words, baby." "Y-Yes."

"Okay then, off you go. Sweet dreams love." Jeongin smiled as he looked at the puppy-like boy. Seungmin gave him a tight-lipped smiled and rushed to his house.

Jeongin looked the rushing figure of his
baby and smiled, eyes darkening. 'I've never been one with patience, so I'm afraid you'll have to get used to me as soon as possible. I won't let you go nor would I let you fall for someone else. You can only belong to me. In this life. And the next.'

Once Seungmin was inside, he locked the door and slumped to the floor with his back to the door. Calming his racing heart, he shook his head. Still trembling from fear and shock, the boy brought a hand to his face and rubbed it.