|Two|

"Dad?" A boy with fox-like features called out before opening the door to his father's office.

"Yeah?" A man around 45 years old responded.

The man broke into a smile the moment he saw his son coming in. The man had sharp features. His dark Sangria sapphire-like eyes had a dark glint in it and hidden coldness which melted with the arrival of the boy. A perfect nose with high bridge, sharp eyebrows and thin pinkish lips. The man looked really handsome and to top it all,the man wore golden rimmed rectangle glasses and with the glasses' equally gold chains which went behind the man's neck, it gave the man a noble and elegant demeanor.

"What is it?" the man questioned the young boy in front of him as the boy never came to meet him when he was in his office.

"I dreamt of Appa."

These four words rang in the man's ears. Understanding what it meant, the man took out his glasses and messaged his temples.

"Alright you're going to be 18 in a few days, it's time for you to know your true self." The man at last responded.

Hearing his father made the boy frown. "Follow me." He heard his father say.

The man stood up from his chair and walk around the place. He walked to the right wall of his office which held a big framed picture of him, his husband and his son. He took out the picture from the wall and placed it on a nearby sofa. He raised his right hand to feel around the wall until he felt a small button. He clicked on it and the wall opened up.

the man turned back to look at his son to see him  looking back at him with confusion and surprise written all over his face.

"Let's go" the man entered the secret room. He searched for the switch,and switched on the lights.

The boy was surprised to see what the room contained, the side walls of the room was covered with all types of knives, swords and guns and on the front wall hung a big picture of the boy's  parents. His dad, Yang Hyugmin, and  his Appa, Yang So-Hyu.(A/N: I don't know if these people exist or not. But I just made up these names.)

The boy looked at his father, silently questioning him. The man saw the look in his son's eyes and sighed. "You'll know in a few, let's sit down first."

Hyugmin walked further down the room and sat down on the chair before the table. he gestured for his son to sit down on the chair in front of him. The boy looked at his father and sat down.

"Jeongin-ah, We... How do I explain this to you? Uh-" The man started.

"The reason why you don't feel anything. Why you don't have the normal reactions as other people your age have is because you're different from them. "

"Different from them? "

"Yes. Just like Felix."

"I thought it was because I have some kind of disease? "

"No. It's not because of that. Jeongin, we, as in you, me and your appa, are not normal persons. "

"Then what are we? "

"We are what they call, Yanderes."

"Yanderes? "

"Yes Yanderes. There are two types of Yanderes.

The first one are the Full-blooded Yanderes which belong to the most dangerous ones and the second are the Half-blooded Yanderes which belong to the 'bit safe yet dangerous ones.'

You are the same as me and your Appa. Full-blooded Yanderes. And us son, We belong to the most dangerous ones.

Because the 'dangerous ones' are classified into 3 categories.