12. Memories Unlocked

Sua POV

"Honey? Are you alright?" Mom said while approaching me.

"Yes I am."

"Glad you're fine. I'm so worried because I thought you're feeling sick or something."

"Don't worry, Mom. I can protect myself."

"If you say so."

We stayed silent. Mom keep staring at me nervously. Feeling frustrated, I asked.

"Just tell me Mom. I know you want to tell me something."

"W-well Honey, since you're married now, your parents-in-law and us have been thinking about getting you both a house."

"House?" I raised my eyebrow.

"And, we've bought a house for you two."

"WHAT?!" I shouted which making Mom flinched. I calmed myself before speaking.

"Why did you guys bought a house without even asking us about it first?"

"Well, Jeonghan actually know about that."

"And he agreed?"

Mom nodded.

What was he thinking?

"So, do you agree to live with him?"

I think for a moment. Well, it will be waste of money if I refuse. Plus, I have A LOT of questions to ask Jeonghan. After a minute, I finally agreed to it.

"Thank you so much honey. Well, Jeonghan will pick you up this evening. Don't worry about your stuff. We already packed it."

"HUH?! THIS EVENING?!"

"I'm sorry honey."

I sighed.

After a few hours, Jeonghan finally arrived at my parent's mansion. He greeted them.

"Well, please take care of our daughter. She's not in the good mood right now so please understand." Dad said.

"It's fine Mr Min. I totally understand." He replied.

"Come on, you don't have to call me that. Just call me Dad okay?"

"Yeah, you're married to our daughter so we're basically your parents too." Mom said.

Jeonghan laughed.

"Alright Mom and Dad. Well, I guess we'll leave now." He said.

Yoongi suddenly appear and walked to me. He peck on my forehead.

"Please take care." He said.

"Alright."

"Don't worry hyung. I'll take care of her." Jeonghan said.

"You better be. And DON'T call me hyung. You're not my brother." He said, leaving us immediately.

I looked at Jeonghan's scared face, gulping his saliva which make me laugh.

"A-alright, we'll leave now." Jeonghan said.

I give my parents hugs as I shouted a 'good bye' to Yoongi.

I went to Jeonhan's car as he started to drive to our "house". The whole ride was very silent. Obviously once we arrive to the house, I'll bombarding him with a lot of questions. But not in the car because who knows?

When we arrive to the house, I was shocked to see the house is very pretty and cozy. It warms my heart when I finally have my own house but the thought of living with people who I don't really know make me feel a bit uncomfortable.