8. Party

The Next Day

I dressed up for the party and was about to go out.

"Hey, your medicine is here now. Don't forgot to take it." Somi said while handling a bottle of medicine.

"Thanks, Som." I said as I grabbed the bottle and put it on my bag.

As I entered the elevator, I was hoping that Joshua won't remember anything happened last night.

*ding*

/ Shua : Morning :) I'm outside of your apartment.
Sua : Alright, brb! /

I quickly ran towards the elevator and went to his car.

"Hi." I said while smiling at him.

"Hello, I'm sorry about yesterday. I don't realize that I've gotten drunk because Soonyoung kept passing me some drinks. I don't really remember what happened after that."

"No worries. But are you fine though? I can drive if you don't mind."

"No no. It's fine. But are you okay? You looked kinda pale, Sua." He said.

I glanced at the side mirror to see my pale face.

"You can stay at home if you don't feel well." He added.

"I'm fine so don't worry. It's very cold this morning."

"Oh I'm sorry. I'll turned the heater on." He said.

After turning the heater on, we finally went to the party. When we arrive at the place, I was greeted by the 12 guys. Soonyoung suddenly hugged me and kept telling me how much did he missed me.

I just laughed at him as I glanced to Joshua looking so... pissed?

I shrugged it off as I walked inside the big mansion. We were greeted by a great looking man who I assume is Jackson which is the guy who invited them.

"Hi Jackson!" They said.

"Hey you guys, ooo you did bring a girl. Is this your date Soonyoung?" Jackson asked, emphasizing the word 'did'.

They just laughed at him and before Soonyoung could talk, Joshua suddenly grabbed my waist, pulling me on his side.

"She's my date."

"Ooooooooooo." The guys started to tease us, making him blushed. I just laugh at him as I approach Jackson.

"Hi Jackson, nice to meet you. I'm Min Sua."

"Min Sua? Wait, are you Min Yoongi's younger sister?"

Wait, he knows my brother?

"Yes, he's my older brother."

"No way, what in the world?"

"Wait how did you know her brother?" Seungkwan asked.

"Y'all didn't recognized the surname? She's the daughter of the Min Clan. Her dad owns a very big big company in Korea." Jackson stated, making me feel kinda upset because he literally told my background story without even asking me.

"Oooo so our Sua is actually very rich rich?" Seokmin asked.

"My parents are. Not me." I said.

"Hey guys, why don't we talked about something else? I don't think it's appropriate to ask her about her life when we just met yesterday." Jeonghan said, trying to change the subject.

Thank you Jeonghan.

As they started to talked about something else , someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around to see Joshua leading me to the hallway where there's less people.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I am."

"You looked uncomfortable when he talked about your parents. I'm sorry if that make you feel upset. I'll talk to him."

"No no, it's fine. I do feel upset about it but there's nothing that I can do."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I would like to but I don't think now is the right time to talk about it."

"Alright then, would you like to meet my other friends?" He asked. I nodded at him as he hold my hand, making my heart flutters.

"Hey guys." He greeted his friends.

He started to introduce me to them as we started to talk. I thought that going to a party is a bad idea but turns out I was comepletely wrong. I'm actually having fun. His group circle is very great, which making me miss Jisoo and Nayeon more. We always talked together on the phone everyday but I miss to meet them in person.

I hope they will come here soon.

After a Few Minutes

"Let's play truth or dare." A girl suggested.

We immediately agree as we started to set the rule. If we refuse to tell the truth or do the dare, we need to drink a glass of beer which I don't really mind honestly. We were having a blast. It was really fun until the bottle landed on me.

"Alright Sua. Truth or dare?" A guy asked.

"Truth."

"Ayyyyyy Sua you're no no fun." The guy added.

"Said the one who refused to do his dare." The girl defended.

They started to bicker which make us laugh and after a minute, they finally stopped.

"Okay so Sua, do you have a crush?"

I was taken aback by the question. I glanced at Joshua who is already staring at me.

"Yes."

"Ooooooooo."

"Then perhaps your crush is in the room?" The girl added while looking at Joshua.

Joshua POV

I tried to act like I don't care about it but in fact, I cannot hide it.

I started at Sua, waiting for her answer. She suddenly grabbed a glass filled with beer in front of her. I quickly stopped her.

"Hey hey, you don't have to drink you know? I can drink it for you."

"It's fine Shua, It just a glass of beer." She replied.

Before I could stopped her, she quickly drink the beer. I looked at her, feeling worried but she mouthed me "I'm fine." so I decided to trust her.

After a few more rounds, the bottle finally pointed at me.

"Dare."

"Oooooooooo."

"Can you guys stop that?" I said while laughing

"Never." They answer in unison.

"Joshua, I dare you to kiss Sua."

My eyes widen as I stared at Sua who's already looking at me. They started to hyping us up as we awkwardly stared at each other.

"Are you fine with that?" I asked.

"Oooooooo the gentleman Joshua is hereeeeee." My friend said.

"Shut up." I said while rolling my eyes. I turned my head towards Sua. She nodded which make me feel nervous. I noticed that she feel so nervous so I just decided to kiss her on her forehead which make the other booed at me.

"What? It's still a kiss." I said while making an innocent face which make them laugh.

Sua POV

I laughed hearing the booed Joshua received from his friends. Suddenly, my head started to spin.

Crap not now.

I prayed that the pain will be gone but it kept getting worse. And soon, I collapse.