4. Stars

Sua POV

I stared blankly on the sink, still sleepy due to find information about that Joshua guy I met last night. I found his Instagram account which make me super excited as I clicked the account. He posted a lot of pictures of skies, probably the one he took at the park. Just thinking of him make my heart flutters, but of course I can't like him because I will leave one day.

"Earth on Sua. Stop daydreaming." Somi suddenly interrups my thoughts.

"Have you eaten?" she asked.

"No I haven't."

"Then get ready, we're going out." Yoongi said, suddenly appears out of nowhere making me flinched.

"For god sake stop appearing like a ghost, you might give me a heart attack then I'll die earlier." I joked.

"Please don't joke about that." Somi said as I just smiled at her and getting ready to go out.

Few Minutes Later

We walked to the nearby cafe to have a breakfast together but when we entered the cafe, I was shocked to see a familiar face there. It was Joshua who seems like working there. We sat down as I kept staring at him hoping that he will notice me and soon he was shocked to see me too. He gave me a smile which make me feel something unfamiliar inside.

He approaches our table with a menu on his hand.

"Hello, would you like to take a order?" He said while staring at me.

As Somi and Yoongi were busy scanning the menu, I kept staring at Joshua, admiring his beauty. When we finally finished ordering, suddenly I received a message from someone.

/ Somi <3 : I can't believe you did that ;)
Sua >< : Huhh? Wdym?
Somi <3 : Don't act dumb Sua, ik what you doing ;)
Sua >< : Seriously what are you talking about? You creep me out.
Somi <3 : Same goes to me when someone literally stared at my face for 6 minutes without blinking.
Sua >< : Wth stfu Jeon Somi! /

I glared at Somi who's giving me her cheeky looks .

I want to bury myself.

*ding*

/ Somi <3 : You're blushing 😏 /

As I was about to swear on her, Joshua came with our order and serve it. He suddenly stopped serving after seeing my face.

"Are you fine? Your face is red. Is it hot?" He said. Somi who's drinking her iced coffee choke on it. Yoongi looked at her in disgust, probably questioning himself why is he there with us.

"I-I'm fine. Don't worry about me." I said, assuring Joshua .

We leave the cafe as soon as we can due to embarrassment we had.

"Wth is wrong with you? Can you act normal for once?" Yoongi said to Somi, irritated by the incident.

"Stfu you don't understand anything." She replied while making an eye contact with me which make me roll my eyes.

"Stop that, now where are we going?" I asked.

"We're going to the museum and the zoo. That's where you wanted to go right?" Yoongi said. I just nodded in respond.

As we hanging out together, I can notice that I get tired so easily but I decided to ignore it.

We took a lot of pictures on the museum and visited some animals on the zoo. I do feel excited visiting these places but I'm more excited to meet Joshua tonight.

After a long day, we finally get back home. I showered as I quickly dressed up. I take a peek on Yoongi's room to see him sleeping soundly. Suddenly, Somi shocked me from behind causing me to flinched. Luckily, I didn't woke Yoongi up.

I close the door as I turned around to see Somi, furrowed her eyebrows while looking at me.

"Miss Sua? Would you mind explaining why are you dressed up?"

"Why do I have to explain it to you?"

"Well if you don't, I'll tell Yoongi about that." She added making my eyes widen. She smirked at me, making me want to punch her on the face but I decided to tell her everything.

"Broo, you just met him yesterday and now you like him?" She said.

"Shh, not too loud idiot. And no I didn't say that I like him."

"If you say so, go on. Enjoy your little date with that Joshua guy." She said, making me laugh.

"Shut up."

I realise that I was an hour early to meet him on the park so I decided to stay on the same spot as yesterday. As I walked, I saw a familiar figure sitting on our spot and it was Joshua. I can't help but run towards him.

He stared at me in shock.

"Why are you here? It's still early." He said.

"Well, what are you doing here?" I said.

"I don't know, I don't have anything to do so I just came early."

"I guess we have the same reason then. Now should we talk about this morning? I didn't know that you're working as a barista."

He laughed when he heard that.

"Actually I'm not a barista, it's my friend's cafe and I'm just helping him for a moment because he have something to do."

"So what do you actually do for living?"

"I worked for myself actually." He said. I just nodded at him.

"What about you?"

I awkwardly smile after hearing that question knowing that I didn't work at all.

"I actually don't work." I said.

"Well it's fine. You can take your time to find a work." He said.

There's no point of working.

I just nodded at him. We stared at the sky, admiring the beauty of nature. Suddenly, he hold my hand while still staring at the sky, making me look at him confused. I can feel my heartbeat is beating so fast.

"I've been here alone since I was little. My parents always been on overseas for work so I always found myself here to keep me busy. I also named some of the stars here." He said.

"Really? We can do that?"

"Of course we can. I named a ton of them. You know what? Should we named one?"

"Omg, yes we should." I said excitedly.

He pointed out many shapes of stars and after a while, we pick a heart-shaped star to named it.

"What should we name it?" He asked.

"I don't know. I feel so happy and it feels like it's my baby now."

"Same, I've never named a star with someone before."

"You never did that? I feel honored to be the first." I said making him laugh.

We stayed quiet thinking about names. We suggested thousands of names but it didn't suit it.

"Suashua." He mumbled. Our eyes widen, we jump together with happiness. We hug each other without realising it and when the awareness hits us, we awkwardly broke the hug.

I stared at his face and... he is blushing?