𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝔀𝓸

Estelle creeped down the stairs early the next morning, hoping that she would be the first awake. She knew that the Slytherins were always awake at the crack of dawn, their table was always full when they got to breakfast.

She had put on one of her warmest jumpers, it just so happened to be a dark shade of green. She felt it was perfect attire for the plan she had worked up late into the night. If her friends didn't believe her... She would just have to figure this out on her own.

She checked her watch, it was already 7 am... But it was Saturday. No one would be up. She hurried through the empty common room, and out of the portrait hole. The sun only just beginning to fill the room, colouring the warm toned walls with a cool light.

She slid through the portrait hole, wishing the very sleepy Fat Lady a Good Morning.

She walked slowly and loudly down to the Great Hall, hoping she would run into-

"Beaulieu." A dark, yet silky voice called out to her.

She stopped, smiling to herself at how easy this was. She turned around, meeting Evan Rosier's stare. "Yes?" She allowed her power to fill the corridor like a thick perfume.

"It's quite early for you, isn't it?" He asked, taking a couple steps towards her. She didn't flinch away in annoyance, but allowed him to approach her.

A look of surprise washed over him, but it just as quickly vanished. His eyes glanced around, as if searching for something. "Where is that pack of wild dogs that follows you around?" He asked, rolling his eyes. His words held a smugness, and were filled with sarcasm.

Estelle shrugged, "I didn't feel like walking them today."

"And why is that?" He asked, tilting his head. His perfectly quaffed hair unmoving.

"Well, a girl like me does need a break every once in awhile." She felt disgusted with herself, but didn't break.

"Indeed.." Evan said, a smirk forming on his lips. "Allow me to escort you then. A girl like you.. Might need a breath of fresh air." He held out his arm and winked.

Estelle smiled, taking his arm. Boys from these families are always looking for someone to wear on their arm, and she knew she could use her charms to her advantage.

He lowered his head closer to her ear. "I was disappointed you know, that you weren't sorted into Slytherin." He nearly whispered.

"Do you really think I would have fit in there?" Estelle asked, looking up to him. Her eyes piercing him like daggers.

He chuckled, looking ahead. "I know your family, Estelle. I believe you would thrive in Slytherin."

She didn't say anything, but walked on.

"You know, I went with my Father to a dinner party at your manor over the holidays. I was surprised that you were not around."

Estelles body stiffened at the thought of her parents, her stomach twisting at the thought of her family hosting a family like the Rosier's..

"I did hear of that, I apologize that I was not able to attend. I was visiting friends over the holidays. Did many people turn up?"

"Oh yes. A lot of high profile, pure blood families were there. You know.. Those who believe in the cause." Evan said, peering down at her.

"Do you.. Believe in the cause?" Estelle asked quietly.

He stopped walking, and pulled her to face him. "Of course I do." He took her chin in his hand, it was firm but not aggressive. He searched her face, before settling on looking directly into her eyes. "But I'm assuming by the company you keep, you do not."

"Now, who is to say that?" Estelle asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

He laughed hollowly, letting go of her chin. "You are interesting."

They reached the Great Hall, and it was nearly empty. Not a single Gryffindor to be seen. Estelle frowned, looking at the long empty table.

"Enjoy your breakfast Estelle." Evan said, releasing her arm. He winked, and walked over to join his table. Snape, Sirius's brother Regulus, Yaxley, and Malfoy all sat there. They watched as Evan went to join them, but Regulus's eyes stayed on Estelle.

She went and sat alone at the Gryffindor table, and quietly drank her tea. She knew what she was doing. She was planting an idea in Rosier's head, opening up a channel of trust.

Every once in awhile, she would toss her hair or look around the room. She wanted her power to fill every head at the Slytherin table. She didn't know how she had so much control over her power, which made sense as she had little to no reason to use it.

She finished her small breakfast, and decided to kill some time in the library. Maybe she could read more on the dark arts, get an idea of what the sick and twisted would talk of.

She left the Great Hall, tossing a glance at the Slytherin table. It was a pointed look, full of intentions. She started her trek to the library, climbing a few sets of stares before she heard someone following her.

She smiled, quickening her pace. Still, just as easy.

She reached the library quickly weaving through the tables, heading towards the back shelves. She rounded a corner, completely out of sight of everyone else...and completely empty. She felt someone grab her arm, and pull her backwards.

"What do you think you are doing." An unfamiliar voice said.

She frowned, turning around to face the voice. Her eyes widened, as she looked into two very familiar stormy eyes.