Denki x Y/n

Denki.

You have just started your period in the middle of the night, and you were in a lot of pain, but you didn't want to wake up Denki.

So, you just got up to get medicine, but it wouldn't kick in for another hour and you didn't have a hot water bottle. So you just went to bed and laid down and cuddle up agonist Denki " hey are you alright you weren't in bed you good " Ya I'm alright I just started my period is all "aww you could've woke me up its ok I love helping you no matter the time" you started to cry because he was being so calm and gentle to you "hey why are you crying did I say something wrong".

" No, you're just being so understanding and calm and super sweet to me "aww your so cute hey do you want me to make you a bath or some food maybe some tea "can you do all three if it's not too much of a burden "yes I would love to, and you will never be a burden to me".

Denki got up kissed you on the forehead and walked to the kitchen to make you tea then he walked to the bathroom and started a bath for you then he went to the kitchen to start the food you thought you smelled hanami dango which smelled really good after a while Denki came back and picked you up bridal style and brought you to the bathroom and sat you on the toilet.

"Hey love, give me two seconds I will be right back" you just sat back smiling as he rushed to the kitchen to grab the tea and the dongo one he was back he placed the tea and the dongo on the counter "ok may I help you get undressed I promise I won't be perverted about it" it's ok I don't mind I trust you" ok that's good ok can you please stand up for me" you pursued to stand up and Denki helped you get undressed you stepped into the bath.

"Hey, do you want some tea or some dango" yes please some tea would be nice"ok you got it sweetheart" you felt your heart jump out of your chest on he said that"ok here you go it's your favorite" aww thank you".

After a while you were done with your tea and dongo you felt super tired "umm hey Denki can we please go to bed I'm super tired "aww yes we can want me to help you up "yes that would be really nice" ok let me grab you a shirt and some sweatpants and a super soft towel" ok that sounds great".

Denki ran off to grab you some stuff. Once he came back, he drained the bath and helped you to stand up. He wrapped the towel around you after you were dry, he put the oversized pants and shirt on your body he picked you up again and walked you two the bed.

He laid you under the blankets and laid down next two you and wrapped his body around you like a snake around its eggs.

"Goodnight my love feels better soon I love you" ''I love you Denki thank you for helping me".