Dabi x Y/n

Dabi

"Hey baby I'm home you in here?" "I'm in our room." He walks down the hall to your guy's bedroom. "Hey, love you ok why are you in here?" "Ya I just started my period Is all I'm ok don't worry." "Oh well I have to go I'll be right back ok love." "Wait where are you going?" "You'll see!" And he runs out the room. 

Fifth minute later.

"Hey, love I'm back with some stuff." "Oh, hey what did you get?" "Well, I got Ice cream, a toy, some pads and tampons for you." "Aww you didn't have to I'm ok I don't need all of this." "Your right I wanted to because I love and care about you."

 He sits on the bed and use his fire to help with the pain and cuddles you and you fall asleep he rubs your back and plays with your hair. After he's done with playing with your hair, he orders you both fast food.

 You wake up as soon as you smell the food you two stay up all night watching movies. "Hey, don't hit me for saying this but I kind of like It when you're on your period not because you're in pain but because your more cuddly than normal Is all."

 "Aww you like to cuddle." "Whatever you have no proof that I said anything like that." "Haha cutie I have all the proof." "Oh really" "yes " "where is this so-called proof then?"  "I can't tell you that Information". "Why not oh right because you don't have that Information." "I do to It's just hidden away." "Hmm lies" "whatever" "haha I win".

 "Ya ya whatever dummy but thank you for taking care of me when I need it." "You don't need to thank me you would do the same for me if I needed it this is the best, I could do for you." 

The End <3