Ash: hey boss you doing ok?

Daisy: yeah your face looks green.

Nifty: SJ, you look really sickly...no offense

SJ: I'm fine...just a little..woozy that's all

Angel: ( bursts out laughing ) Ha ha ha ha ha...saw what's wrong? Is the former king pin SJ having a tummy ache? So fucking pathetic.

Charlie: ( Angry) Angel!!

Vaggie: what the hell man... rude.

Ash: you better watch how you talk to the boss you Jizz toilet or I'm gonna fuck you up.

Daisy: same here if you talk shit again.

SJ: it's fine...ugh just let it go..ugh....I'm gonna go lie down and get some rest.

Charlie: ok...just remember not to look out the window.

SJ walks out and as soon as he leaves everyone gives angel a angry look.

Charlie: that was very rude Angel.

Angel::Rude?.... RUDE?... You wanna talk to me about rude? How about you guys making me feel like shit after that prank you pulled on me with fat nuggets.

Ash: yeah well you had it coming after all the bullshit pranks you pulled on us.

Angel: oh fuck you ya Easter bunny reject. ( Angel storms off angry as he flip's everyone off )

Some time later.

SJ was laying in his bed still feeling Sick but mostly angry at Angel for talking shit to him. Under normal circumstances he would have just kicked his ass and that would have been the end. But he made a promise to Charlie that he would make things right with him. But he was still Angry.

SJ: ugh that fucking Angel dust.... talking shit to me like that....I got half a kind to Ugh ( he stops talking to himself mid sentence when he felt even more sick and gets up) oh god... don't puke don't puke....I have to get some fresh air ( he then gets up and walks off to get some air all while trying not to look out the window.) *Don't look out the window don't look out the window *

He soon makes it in time and opens the door as the cold wind blows and hel feels so much better .

SJ: Ahh... much better.

He then looks up ahead and sees someone he wasn't expecting to see at all