XXI. 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧

welcome back for season two, my loves! i missed this book so much and it felt so good to write again. you know the drill now, english version is written first and then after you see the ron weasley gif, the swedish version will be there! i hope you enjoy this season!!

۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓹𝓭𝓬◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE—
a dangerously good plan.

The first few days on January were freezing.

Vera was over come by comfort as she held her mug of hot chocolate, the warmth of the small book store on the corner of town convincing her that the world wasn't so cold. She'd been walking around at a slow rate for nearly ten minutes now, smiling at the lady behind the counter who clearly recognized her, but didn't shove a camera in her face for a photo.

"I think I found it." Alexanders voice caught her attention, looking back as he poked his head around one of the book shelves. "Should I get two? Just in case."

Vera hid a smile as she walked over. "You act like you weren't just going to Hilerska a couple months ago."

"Yes, but now it's a new beginning." he nodded, getting two of the same book anyways. "With drugs on my record."

Vera wrapped her arms around his waist with a little grin, he leaned back into her. "Tell me i'm the best girlfriend ever for getting you back in school with us."

"Again?" he sighed dramatically. "You're the best girlfriend ever for getting me back in school with you and Henry."

"Aw, you flatter me." she waved him off sarcastically as he hid a laugh. "Speaking of...wasn't he suppose to meet us here?"

"When is he ever on time?" Alexander asked with a knowing look in her direction. "Has he said anything?"

Vera refreshed their messages and sighed, shaking her head. "Nothing."

The pair leaned in close together as they took their next route, checking everyone's instagram stories in hopes of locating the strawberry blonde. Vera paused on Niles with a raised eyebrow. "What's he doing at a third year party?"

"Is that..." Alexander frowned his eyebrows together.

"Willie?" Vera gapped as she took her eyes off her phone, meeting Alexander's eye. "Neither of us do very well at parties....do you think we should risk it?"

Alexander looked down at his shoes. "I don't know. These are new ones, I don't want puke on them."

"I also am still recovering from a lot of eggnog." Vera touched her head with a tilt of it after a second. "But..."

"But Henry likes to party." he exhaled with a nod of his head. "Meaning we have to go be social."

"He better be thankful." Vera laced their hands together as they circled the bookshelf. "Here, before I forget."

They paused as she took her tennis shoes off. "We're almost the same size. If I puke on them...it'll be on my own shoes."

Alexander cracked a grin as he kicked the shiny shoes off and switched with her. "Deal."

He grabbed two extra books when she hadn't been looking, following her to the counter.

"Henry!" Vera yelled for the boy as her and Alexander pushed through the crowd, the music so loud they both felt it in their rib cage. "Henry!"

He heard her on the second time, spinning around with a bright smile. "My lovers!"

He put his cup down and hugged them both on sync, smelling like alcohol. Alexander laughed. "How'd you even get in here? Vincent is so strict about it only being third years."