vii. 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤

Felice had left class after Vera's quick escape, only nearly two minutes after

Felice had left class after Vera's quick escape, only nearly two minutes after. She hadn't known where she'd go too, but she figured the closest bathrooms would be somewhere she'd run to. When she pushed the door open, she was met with Vera back, her body shaking as her cries echoed off the walls. It was clear she hadn't seen Felice at first, until her eyes looked up in the mirror and saw her behind her.

Vera turned to the side so Felice couldn't see her, inhaling quickly and whipping her face. She gave a laugh. "Sorry, allergies."

Felice frowned. "Vera, why are you crying?"

"Don't be silly, i'm not." she laughed, sending a smile on her direction. Her eyes were puffy, eyelashes clumped together from rubbing her eyes so terribly to stop her tears, lips swollen and red.

"Yes you are." she answered with a sad sigh. "It's okay."

"I'm not-" she began, her voice broke as she shook her head quickly to stop. "I'm not suppose to cry infront of people."

"No one's around." Felice said to her, approaching as she looked around. "I won't tell."

Vera nodded her head, lip trembling as she started to cry again. She spun back around, holding onto the sink. Felice rubbed her back with one hand, using the other to pull her hair out of the face so it wouldn't stick to her. "What happened?"

Vera took a deep inhale to try and stop crying long enough to talk. "Axel was kissing around her."

Felice frowned, rubbing her back.

"He hasn't been answering my calls all weekend long, I figured he was busy." Vera admited before she laughed through her cries. "Guess I was right."

Felice wrapped her arms around Vera waist, resting her head on her shoulder as she let the princess cry. "We've been together for so long."

"He's not worth it." Felice promised her, keeping her arms locked around Vera. "He's missing out."

"Like, how can someone do that to someone else?" Vera asked, her tears falling into the sink. "I've given him everything. Even things I didn't want to, I gave to him."

"You need to call him out." Felice said, her face still pressed into Vera's back. "He needs to know what he did was wrong."

"How? My mother would kill me if I made a scene." Vera asked, a chocking inhale escaping. Before Felice answered, the door opened again. Sara walked in, stopping when she saw Felice.

"Sorry, I didn't know." Sara stopped. Vera turned her back to her, whipping her eyes quickly. "Was it your period?"

Vera started to laugh, taking them both my surprise. She turned back around, her tears stained her face, but she'd been laughing. "What?"

"Did you start your period? That's why you ran off?" Sara asked, only making Vera start to laugh even harder as she hunched over. Felice laughed at her state, making Sara try and hold herself back. "What did I say?"