v. 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬?

"Are you having fun, Princess Vera?" Felice asked, approaching a tipsy princess in the middle of the dance floor

"Are you having fun, Princess Vera?" Felice asked, approaching a tipsy princess in the middle of the dance floor. She had a glow stick ring around her head, a type of glow in the dark paint rubbed across her eyelids and lips. She was glowing beautifully, yet so so out of it.

"I never get to have fun like this!" Vera announced, dancing around Felice with her cup risen in the air. "Only Willie gets to go to parties! I can't even have alcohol because mom says it makes my face swell up!"

Felice grinned as the blonde threw her head side to side, hair flying everywhere. "I'm glad you're enjoying the party. It's all for you."

Vera grinned widened. "Do you wanna do a drink that makes it feel like you someone set your uvula on fire?"

Felice pulled a crazy look at her words. "Maybe later, I actually want to find a bathroom."

"Fine, fine." Vera waved her off, spinning with a bounce, throwing her entire body around. Vera danced a lot in her room, usually with a pair of earbuds in and went wild, imagining she'd been at a party. Now, she actually was at one, being able to drink as much as she wanted rather then just stealing a few sips when her parents hadn't been looking.

"Princess Vera!" a new, yet slightly familiar, voice rung into the air.

"Oh my god, just call me Vera!" she announced to everyone around her, having just her first name chanted a few times as she smiled widely and threw her hands into the air. She then looked to find who had tried to get her attention in the first place, looking at the boy. "Mean boy from class!"

Henry placed a hand on his heart. "You find me mean?"

"I think you could have been nicer to that curly haired boy in the front row." Vera laughed, some of her drink spilling in the process. "But taxes are stupid, I agree! Like, yes, it's important, and yes, I definitely think the more money you make, the more you gotta pay, but who the fuck cares at some point, you know? Like, the entire world should protest against taxes for a change. I never wanna get old and have to pay taxes."

"Yeah, they're complicated." Henry laughed at her a bit as she stumbled over her feet. "I hope you don't mind me talking to you."

"Do you wanna burn off your uvula?" she asked with wide eyes, grabbing Henry's wrist and pulling him toward the table that had all the drinks. "My brother taught me this! Not Wilhelm, Erik! It could possible kill you, is that okay?"

Henry rose his eyes in her direction. "Sure."

"Okay, make sure you take the entire thing or it isn't gonna hurt." Vera nodded her head, passing him the shot after filling it with different alcohols, lime, and salt. "Ready?"

The pair poured the shot into each other's mouths before they both either gagged or coughed terrible. Vera hunched over with a slap to her throat, shaking her head while Henry threw his head back, slapping his chest. "That was terrible!"