When they get jealous

ꨄRaphꨄ
If you're hanging out with someone else, he wouldn't mind at all, he doesn't have control of your life. But when you're having too much fun with that person, he'll slowly gain jealousy towards the person, which gets him upset about it.
He'll most definitely hide himself away and wait until you're back. He doesn't want to ruin your fun at all, although he's an impatient guy.

When you soon take notice about Raph you went to check on him, soon figuring out he was Jealous. You'd have to cuddle him to get the jealousy off his mind, and pat his head gently too.

ᰔLeoᰔ
He'll act a bit more grumpy, he loves your attention DEARLY. He craves it, so whenever you have your attention to someone else, he'll always have a angry upset look on. Whenever you look at him, he'll pretend to look happy and fine. But in reality he's just Jealous.

He'd refuse to accept that his jealous if you noticed, but he'll know that he was soon later on. You just gotta give him attention and comfort him.

꧁Donnie꧂
Oh Boy oh boy, He is probably the most Jealous guy you'll ever meet. But like I said before, he is pretty good at hiding his feelings from one another. He'll be a bit more distant when you're not focusing on him, like, if you're always talking to someone else other than him. He'd stop talking and be a bit more distant.

He'd stay in his lab working on his techs and everything, trying to forget whatever just happened back then. Though when you do come in his lab, he'll act all perfectly okay and just smile.

You knew what you did though, should've include your boyfriend in the conversation.
You gotten pretty worried when he wasn't beside you, you had to check on him to make sure he's fine. But ofc, Donnie had to make an excuse, but that didn't stop you from getting worried.

And yet sooner later, happily, you decided you should stay and help Donnie with his techs, which brighten up his day.

❀Mikey❀
Mikey was never usually the type to get jealous, but when he does, he'll definitely be more clingy. But ofc it didn't really bother you much.

It's either that OR he just doesn't cling at all, he'd feel like he'd ruin your mood if he intrude into something. So he'd just avoid you before you go to him.

You'll see him upset, then you'll have to go comfort him, but ofc keeping his feelings to himself wouldn't be any help, so he had to tell them.

But soon on you'd comfort him, and do some fun stuff together!