When someone makes you uncomfortable

It's like the cliche someone making you uncomfortable by flirting with you because you don't know them, then your lover comes to save the day.

Yeah. I'm doing that.
I do cliche love stories for a living.
____________________

ꨄRaphꨄ
He's most definitely be passive aggressive, only on the outside. In the inside, he's filled with rage.

This guy is horrible with these kind of interactions, so he tends to find a way to get out of it, is by a gift or go somewhere else. It's either that, or he'll just have to talk to that person. But when he successful does, he'll soon make you more comfortable.

Then he'll consume you with soft kisses afterwards to set the mood.

ᰔLeoᰔ
This guy won't hesitate one bit, he'd immediately get into action, and get you out of it, by calling you cute nicknames. For example: "Hey Dear! I just found something really cool over there, wanna check it out together mi amor?" just to let the person that you're taken.

And yeah, you said yes, wanting to get away from the person.
As you and Leo walk away, he'll look back at the person, and give em an taunting look.

꧁Donnie꧂
He would 99% give a dead glare to that person. Right after when he takes you away!
That obviously made him uncomfortable too, so in all ways possible, he tends to figure out a way to get you out of that mess.

Now, he isn't a big fan of physical touch, but he will do it if he has to. He'll go for a hug, lift, and spin you around a bit, smiling ofc.
And when he succeed, boom, death glare, a threaten one.

❀Mikey❀
Mikey is probably the most scariest one of the whole brothers, he despises people whoever makes you uncomfortable. But if it's his brothers and April, he'll understand, they wouldn't mean to.

But strangers, and anyone else, they're fucked.
Mikey has that strong grip, he would throw the person as far as he could rn, but now wasn't the right moment. So he didn't do it.

He'll sound friendly, very friendly, but his grip is incredibly strong, it can probably break the persons arm, but Mikey doesn't want that happening. So he gripped it hard enough to make sure he doesn't break their bones!

After all of that, he'll pretend he didn't do anything harmful, and take you for a nice walk.