𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩

Start from the beginning

Wanda inserts another finger into me, making me break my kiss with Natasha for air, curling them inside, my walls closing in, my orgasm getting closer.

"I'm go-gonna cum." I manage to say that between groans.

Natasha grabs me by the neck, her grip tight, she growls as she listens to Wanda's fingers click against my wet pussy. "Not yet."

She separates her mouth from between my legs, kneeling on the other side, I am again, in the middle of the two, Wanda does not stop putting her fingers in me, deeper and deeper, touching all the points where I need her.

Natasha releases my hold and places her hand on the back of Wanda's neck, drawing her in for a kiss, she growls as she feels my taste on the other woman's lips.

The sight I'm having becomes too much, I'm a moaning mess, my legs start to shake, I squeeze my thighs lowering Wanda's movements.

They break away from their kiss, Natasha looks at me, licking her lips, her hand grips my chin, forcing me to look at them.

"Do you want to cum?" I nod desperately "Look how pathetic she looks Wanda, desperate for her release," Natasha smirks as she looks at her "should we let her?"

"I think she's put up with too much for us not to let her come, even though she looks so good all frustrated."

My breath hitches in my throat at their words.

"You look so pretty, honey, ruined for us, we should have taken you like this from day one."
Wanda speeds up her movements, touching my clit with her thumb.

"All frustrated by our touch, we should have ruined her sooner."

"Can I cum?" That's all I can say and it's almost incomprehensible between my gasping breaths and my moans.

"Look at us Y/N, you're our little slut," I can't take it anymore "Cum for us." Natasha finishes saying that and my orgasm washes over me.

My body trembles at the look of both of them, I try not to close my eyes with all the strength I have left, Wanda keeps putting her fingers in me, helping me ride my high.

My chest rises and falls wildly, my head falls back, my eyes close and my mouth gasps for air. Wanda takes her fingers off me.

I open my eyes to see Natasha take the other woman's hand and suck her fingers clean one by one, grunting again at the taste of me.

"You taste delicious," she leans in to me, her lips brushing mine, "let me clean you up" I nod, not really understanding what she means.

Till I see her stand up from the couch and kneel in front of me, her lustful look from between my thighs makes me tremble, her mouth approaches my wet center, my thighs closing against her head at the feek of her tongue.

"Tsk, tsk, tks, spread your legs," my thighs part, Natasha gazes at my cunt with devotion, two of her fingers open my lips to lick with her tongue, I try to suppress my moans by biting my lips.

Wanda looks carefully at the scene, her hand lowers to my sensitive clitoris, pressing it.

"Are you going to be our good girl and come again?" Wet kisses run down my neck, leaving red marks in it. I nod, a knot forms in my belly at her words.

"Use that pretty mouth of yours and tell me, darling."

"Yes, Miss Maximoff, I'm gonna c-cum again." Natasha growls into my pussy sending vibrations through my body, her hands grab my hips, encouraging me to move to her.

I start to push against her face, getting closer to the edge, her tongue enters me, a new sensation sweeps through my body, my legs start to tremble again.

"Cum, darling, make a mess on Natasha's face." Wanda says in my ear, I cum with a moan that she has to put her hand in my mouth. Natasha keeps licking me until she's sure to get everything clean.

She rises from between my legs, her chin full of my juices making me gasp, as she leans in front of me, kissing me and making me taste her lips, both moaning at the mix of tastes.

The two of them wait until I catch up, my breathing returning to normal. I look at both fo them.

"That was.." they nod.

"How do you feel, darling?" Wanda caresses my cheek and Natasha my hair.

"I'd never been beter." They both laugh at my answer. The three of us sitting together in the couch.

"Looks like she really can handle both, Nat."

A/N: OKAY you want it you go it!!!