Chapter 5- Telling the Friends

Percy PoV
I was kinda nervous. Some of my friends from Camp Half Blood were coming to Camp Jupiter. I was gonna have to tell them about my relationship with Reyna. We were standing in the Field of Mars waiting for them to land. Leo rebuilt the Argo 2, so they were flying in it. Reyna apparently noticed my nervousness and grabbed my hand. I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back at me and gave me a small kiss. I tasted the slight tang of blood. Apparently she was nervous too. She pulled away and rested her head on my shoulder. I wrapped an arm around her waist and continued waiting for my friends on the Argo 2. After about 5 minutes it finally landed. The first person off was Jason. He saw the position Reyna and I were in and asked "So, you two are together?" "Yes." I replied. "Great, I'm happy for you." he said. I was really glad Jason approved, but I still had the rest of my friends. Next Piper came off and immediately said, "Congratulations, you two are great together." I had no clue how she knew, but I was thankful for her approval. "Thanks," I said, "but how did you know?" "I'm a daughter of Aphrodite, I can feel the love between you two." she replied. "Oh, cool." Next Leo came off. He had his crazy grin on. "Hola mi amigo!" he greeted me. "Hey Leo!" I replied. "So you crazy love birds finally got together..." "Oh shut up Leo!" I replied with a huge grin on my face. The last person off the ship was Annabeth, the person I was most nervous to see again. She just came up to me and hugged me. I hugged her back and she said to me and Reyna, "I'm really happy for both of you!" "Thanks," we both replied. I was really glad to have all my friends' support, and I secretly saw Annabeth and Leo holding hands.