Chapter 4- Swimming

Reyna PoV
I was really bored. I had finished all my praetor work and I had literally nothing to do. I decided to go see Percy. I found him by the Tiber River. "Hey," I greeted when I walked up to him. "Hey," he said back, wrapping an arm around my waist. I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Wanna go swimming?" he asked. "Sure, I was really bored anyways," I replied. He kissed me before I went to get my swimsuit.
•••••••••short time skip••••••••••••••••••
I walked up to Percy with my swimsuit on. He saw me and gasped. "Wow, you look beautiful," he said, "not that you don't always." I blushed and kissed him. He grabbed my hand and lead me into the water. It was really warm, I guess by his doing. He dragged me under the surface of the water and kissed me so I could breath. I smiled at him and he returned it. We swam underwater for a few hours. We also horse-played and kissed a lot. Finally, we decided it was time to get back. We came back up to the surface of the water and dried off. It was almost time for dinner so we went to our praetor houses to get changed. He said he would meet me at dinner and walked off. I knew that I truly loved him, and would never let him go.