57. Mixed Signals

Start from the beginning

He runs his fingers through his hair with a scowl on his face, "Complimenting girls, or bringing them juice is just a simple friendly gesture... I don't know why am I even explaining all of this to you" he sighs in distress, "You should've known better."

Rosé feels tears in her eyes, "I don't know." She bites her lower lip, "I just saw it that way" she sniffs her nose feeling like dying at this point, "It was a misunderstanding."

"Fuck it, Rosé!" He slams his head on the counter as the coffee cups get placed. The cafe guy returns to his place as Rose forwards Jungkook's mug to him.

"Please don't be mad"

He rubs his neck and lifts his head, "I really need time to process all of this." He takes the cup, "And I'd like it if you leave me alone for a few days."

She nods dizzily, "Okay,"

"Okay." And he stands up to walk away instantly, leaving her all by herself.

+++

Namjoon buys a coke for himself walking alongside Jin and Hobi. "Today was fun wasn't it?" Namjoon asked taking a sip of his can.

Jin gallops the coke, slightly shaking his head in response, "We should keep coming here, this internet cafe is quite cheap."

Hobi chuckles drinking sprite, "I don't get why we play games at an internet cafe when we can buy them on our own?"

"Haha, where's the fun in that" Jin replies in disappointment, "We'll end up alone that way, it's fun to play with people around you."

Namjoon laughs, "Yeah, their stories are endearing to hear, a good entertainment too"

Shrugging, Hobi chuckles, walking by the night street with the three of them drinking in peace when Namjoon interrupts it. "Don't you guys think our group has quite turned different?"

"Different in sense?" Hobi asks as Namjoon furrows his brows going into deep thought, "Uhm... is it because everyone got their love interest?"

A low chuckle filled with sadness comes out of Jin's mouth, "It's become different because breakups are happening."

"Yoongi and Somi?" Namjoon questions as Jin sighs looking at him, "Jungkook and Rosé too."

Hobi adds, "They are on edge, it's complicated and yes it's good Yoongi is breaking up with Somi, how long will he put up with her? She's seriously irritating"

Jin blankly looks at Hobi as Namjoon frowns a little, "Yeah but although she's irritating, there must be something that kept Yoongi keeping Somi by his side" Namjoon stares up at the sky, "There must be a greater reason as to why they decided to break up," he continues, looking back at Hobi, "Same goes for Jungkook and Rosé."

"Yeah, but Rosé and Jungkook weren't even dating," Hobi states, throwing away the sprite can in the dustbin on the pave way.

Namjoon flickers his gaze at him, "I know right, but Jungkook likes Rosé so much, it must be hard for him"

Jin shakes his head, "It's sad to see how everyone is growing apart" he lets out a defeated sigh, "We should do something for them."

Namjoon crushes the can in his hands walking slowly, "What should we do?"

"Let's host a party at Hoseok's." Namjoon and Hobi stop in their tracks, the crushed can falling off Namjoon's hand, "What?"

"A party at my mansion, you mean?" Hobi responds as Jin and Namjoon shifts their head towards Hobi, "Yeah, it'll be fun."

Hobi nods, "And we should be planning about it after their exams."

"Right," Jin says, "besides we can have Jimin help us too, man looks too bright these days." Jin smiles in between the conversation, "He's head over heels for Y/n."

Namjoon smiles widely folding his arms and shutting his eyes, "It's long since I've seen that smile on his face, he's all goofy and happy since Y/n is giving him attention."

"Please, he's always ranting about how perfect she is. He's whipped too bad, man is literally in love." Hobi says, with a grin covering his face, "I'm happy to see him happy."

Jin softly laughs, "Yeah and I can see how it's affecting Jimin, he's becoming better day by day."

"In short, he's coming back to his original self," Namjoon states the obvious as Jin and Hobi agree with a nod. "We should host the party, it'll help out everyone."

Hobi crosses his arms behind his head stretching, "Yeah let's do that but what are you gonna do?"

Jin gives him an amused look, "I've got a plan."

♡♡♡

Amxnx