Chapter 5 | Hogsmeade |

Start from the beginning

Butterfly,

  Excuse me, what?! Someone punched you? I need their name, address, and you might want to make sure their doctor knows their blood type. Or not. I don’t care. I just want to crush someone. I’ll destroy the other guy too. Riptide will work on witches and wizards, right?

  Speaking of you not going on a quest, I talked Chiron into letting you come with me, Annabeth, and Thalia to go get some demigods from a school. So ha, you're stuck with me.

Aquaman

    I smiled, jumping to my feet excitedly. I made sure everything was packed because everyone was leaving today. It meant an adventure! And seeing Thalia and Percy, but an adventure!

    I sat with Audrey on the train. We talked, played, and joked the whole trip. When it stopped, I spotted Percy.

    “Aquaman!” I yelled, running to him.

    “Hey, Butterfly!” He said, hugging me.

    “Okay, what happened?” Thalia said, and I grinned.

    “Letters. Lots and lots of letters.” Percy responded, and Audrey jogged over.

    “You are fast,” She gasped, and then she saw Percy. “Aww, water boy is here. No wonder.”

    He rolled his eyes, and Chiron chuckled. “We better be off then!” He said, and he dragged us to the fireplaces to floo back to camp. They may not be wizards, but they’re demigods. That’s an upgrade in some ways.

    I stumbled out of the fireplace and almost fell flat on my face. Then Percy shoved me. “Prissy!” I yelped as he roared with laughter. “Don’t do that!”

    “It was funny!” He defended.

    “It hurt!”

    “It was funny.” He persisted.

    “It’s so funny, I forgot to laugh.”

    He stuck his tongue out and I mocked him. “Your two’s version of flirting is fairly different from what I pictured.” Audrey said, and I glared at her.

    “This isn’t flirting.” Percy defended. “If we were flirting, I’d say that she looks nice and we’d go back and forth, throwing all the compliments off the top of my head, and accidentally let my hand brush her’s and then-”

    “Okay, it really sounds like you really thought this out.” I said, crossing my arms indignantly.

    “What? I talk to my mom about girls. What’s wrong…okay, I hear it now.”  Percy said, starting to laugh.

    “Aww, I'm one of the girls you talk to your mummy about?!” I teased, and he turned red.

    “Hey, how do you think I got you to tolerate me?”

    “So you wanted me to like you?”

    “I…shut up.”

    I chased after him, teasing him, until we arrived at his cabin. “What about the dog?” He asked, and I sighed.

    “So there's a thing called animagus in the wizarding world. It’s where you  do all these things so you can turn into one animal. That dog is an animagus.” I said, and he nodded.

    “Oh, so that dog is a human pretending to be a dog!” He said, and then frowned. “Wait, who’d spy on people?!”

    “You didn’t let me finish.” I said, biting my lip. “You know how my dad escaped?”

    Percy put two and two together. “No…” He said, wide-eyed.

    “That’s not all!” I said, sitting on the banister. “Padfoot is innocent!” I said, and Percy did a double take.

    “Scuse me?”

    I glanced over his shoulder and spotted Padfoot, snarling at Percy. “May I suggest we move this conversation somewhere else?” I asked, and he glanced back at the dog and he jumped to his feet.

    “Yes, yes, that seems suitable.” He looped his arm around mine and tugged me along. “So,” He said when we were far enough from the dog. “You look pretty beat up.”

    “Yeah, that kind of happens when you’re constantly beat up.” I said, and he tensed.

    “Is it that Harry kid? I have no problem with beating someone bloody for you.” He asked, and I laughed.

    “No, it’s mainly Norman Shafiq, a fifth year Slytherin.” I said, and he rested an arm over my shoulder.

    “Well, here you can crush anyone your heart desires.” He said, and I laughed. “Except me of course. That would just be…not cool.”

    I jumped on his back, causing him to stumble, but he laughed it off. “Where to madame?” He asked in a snooty voice.

    “Well, I’m not married so I’m a mademoiselle. And to the dining pavilion!” He said, and he stumbled again.

    “Y’know, let’s just go to the stables and find Blackjack.” He said, and I kicked him. “Okay, to the dining pavilion!”

    And that’s how you get a horse for life. I mean, c’mon! His brother is a pegasus, it’s not too far from the tree.