Chapter 9

Y/n's Pov:

Me and millie sat next to each other on the couch as we waited for the next client. "Hold on I'll be right back." I say to millie as I here something outside of the door to the office. I step out of the door after opening it. A girl with hot pink skin and a tight black and white dress with light colored hair pulls me by the collar of my shirt towards her. "Your a cute little Imp~ My names Verosica! What's yours darling?~" She said then bent down a bit and made eye contact. I feel hands at my waist yank me back inside. Blitzø is standing in the doorway holding me by my waist up against him so Verosica can't pull me back towards her. "Aw I was having fun! What a Cockblocker." She says to Blitzø and rolls her eyes smirking to annoy him. "Oh shut up Verosica!" He says then shuts the door in her face. "Who is that-?" I ask curiously. "That's Verosica." He says then rolls his eyes. "Who-?" I ask confused before he pulls me into his office."Verosica is my ex. STAY FAR AWAY from that whore." He says then shuts the office door now that nobody is around. He gets a little closer and whispers to me. "Is that understood beautiful?" He asks in a whisper and I nod.

-30 minutes later-

Moxxie gives me some posters and tells me to go put them up. I step out of the office and shut the door. As I walk down the hall I feel someone yank me into a room. "I can't keep my hand off of you~ Your too adorable!" Verosica says as I'm being cornered by them.

"HEY! HANDS OFF MY FAVORITE EMPLOYEE!" Blitzø says before Verosica turns and looks at him. "Or What?" Verosica asks.  "I CHALLENGE YOU TO A Uh- Challenge!" Blitzø says before I make my way back over to him. "Aww The Imp is challenging us? Game On. Bitch." Verosica says.

-45 minutes later-

"Y/n I told you to stay away from her!" He says while pacing in his room In the office. "She yanked me into her office Blitzø!" I say as I watch him pace.

-in the human realm-

Verosica stands on the stage as she sings.  I listen to The plan Blitzø made and me and loona start collecting people for the others to kill. I hope this works......