Jongho - Limitation

Heyo happy Halloween everyone :)
Requested by @ohmyuser

Jongho could barely open his eyes. His body felt terrible, his leg felt like it was on fire. He just wanted to go home...

A few days earlier....

No One POV
Ateez we're currently prepping for there upcoming tour that started in a few weeks. Each of the members wanted to make sure everything was good to go as quick as possible. No one wanted this more than Jongho. He wouldn't stop practicing til dawn and would be the last member to return to the dorms next to Hongjoong. The leader started to notice this and kept an eye on the maknae to make sure nothing happens to him.

The next day at practice felt the longest it had ever been. Each of the boys grew exhausted and decided to take a short break. Hongjoong glanced over his shoulder and saw Jongho was struggling to catch his breath. Hey you ok Jonho? Hongjoong asked concerned. I'm good. Just a bit tired. Jongho replied. Ok. Drink some water at least. Hongjoong knew that he wasn't gonna get an honest answer from the boy so he dropped it. After the break the boys when back to it. The next song on the list to practice was Hala Hala. Jongho grew worried about practicing it. He knew his body was on the verge of giving out. He's been doing full on practices each night to the early hours of the morning. Counting could spell disaster but he didn't want the others to worry, not when they are so close to your time.

Midway through the struggle for Jongho to keep up grew. They had to go over certain parts every now and then and he felt responsible for it. Then the next thing he knew, and getting to the ending, Jongho when a little too fast and slipped, landing directly on his knee, hard. He didn't know what to do next. He didn't want to show he was injured so they could continue. Plus it was the last song they had to practice for the day so he figured he could make it, so he remained silent. The pain and tears burning his eyes as he hid the truth.

Jongi are you ok? Yeosang asked reach down to grab him hand. Yeah I'm fine. I hit my knee but it's no big deal. Ok. Let's up know if it starts to hurt. Seonghwa said putting his hand on his shoulder. Jongho did his best to his the pain but every step felt like torture. Finally practice was over and Jongho was ready to call it a night. He hurried to the bathroom so he could attend to his knee. He rolled up his pant leg and saw his knee was badly bruised.  Even putting pressure on it felt horrible. Jongho took out the first aid kit and did what he could to minimize the pain, at least for tonight. He crawled into his bed and prayed tomorrow that the pain would be gone.

It didn't go away. It got worse.

The next day of practice was even more gruesome than yesterday. Jongho was struggling to not only get the motions right, but to do it in a way that wasn't painful. Every time the members asked if he was ok, Jungho kept replying that he was fine. Jongi are you sure you're good? San asked during their last break for the day. Sani I promise I'm fine stop worrying. He said as most reassuring as he could. Fine if you say so. San said dropping the topic. He looked over at Hongjoong as it looks like they thought the same thing. The boys decided to keep a closer eye on Jongho to make sure nothing bad happens.

As soon as the break was over, the next few minutes felt like a blur. Jongho's pain spiked higher than it's ever been. During their practice of Horizon, he couldn't take it anymore. Then all of the sudden...

SNAP!

Jungho was on the ground, grasping his knee in pain. The others stopped what they were doing to check on the younger.

Jongho are you ok?
Someone call an ambulance!
Stay with me buddy!
WAKE UP!!!!

Present day...
I just wanna go home....

Jongho shot up in his bed with a gasp. Jongi Jongi it's ok! You're in the hospital! Everything's ok we're all here. Hongjoong said holding his hand assuring he's safe. Jongho looked around and saw the members around him with comforting smiles on their faces. Jongi the doctor said you broke a bone in your knee and that you'll have to be in a cast for a few weeks. Mingi said. Jongho looked at the condition of his leg. There it was, wrapped in a cast with the members names written on them. Jongho next time if you're in pain tell us, we don't want this to happen to you ever again. Wooyoung said on the verge of tears. Seeing the pain he put the members through made Jongho feel worse. I'm- I'm sorry. I never wanted to hurt you guys. I just wanted to finish practice so we could be good for the tour. Jongi the tour doesn't matter. What matters is your health first, ok? Hongjoong said. Ok. Jongho replied and received a big hug from his members . He vowed to always tell the group if something was wrong so this would never happen again.

The End.

Hope this was ok, it's a bit short but school is taking forever so I don't really have time. Give me some requests if you want :) bye bye and stay safe♥️