Seongwha- Too Much

Sorry it's been awhile, I try to update at least once a month but school and sports stuff😑 Also it's my birthday today so I decided to write this as a gift to you guys☺️ (requested by @ohmyuser

No One POV
Ateez we're getting ready for their next stage of The Real, their newest release. After they released this song on Kingdom, fans were more than excited to see the boys perform the song again as 8. Each member wanted each stage to be special for Atiny that waited so long to see them, and with their upcoming tour, they practiced harder then ever.

Ateez are known for their high energy and out of this world stage presence. Seonghwa practiced day and night to no end making sure he was up to pare with his friends. He promised he wouldn't overdue it but he knew deep down it wouldn't last.

With each night, Mingi noticed Seonghwa coming home later each night, one night he didn't come back at all. He started to worry as well as the other members. "I'll go check for him, I'll call you if I find him." Mingi said leaving out to find his hyung. Mingi's first instinct was to check the KQ building but before he did he saw Seonghwa slowly limping towards him. His face looked pale and his body looked terrible. He quickly ran to him before he collapsed in his arms. The snow outside could make him sick so he carried Seonghwa and ran all the way back to the dorm. He knew he couldn't waste anytime to get his friend warm and safe indoors.

Mingi POV
I ran as fast as I could to the dorms to get Seonghwa out of the cold. He was shivering in his arms and was silently crying in pain. I couldn't stand to see him like this anymore. Finally I reached the dorm and barged in quickly placing Seonghwa on the couch, taking off his shoes and jacket. The others gathered around me and saw Seonghwa' state and immediately came to help. Hongjoong got me a towel and warm water to warm his skin, Wooyoung and Yeosang made some food for when he wakes up, and the others called their manager to tell them what happened.

Seonghwa slowly started to open his eyes. I can see the tears burning his eyes so I grab a dry towel and carefully dry them off. "Are you play Hwa? You scared us." I said quietly in case his head might be hurting. "I'm o-kay." He replied back with his throat sounding sore. "Here's some warm tea Seonghwa, it should help your throat." Jongho said handing him the cup. "Th-ank Y-ou" "Your hands are freezing what happened?" San asked sitting carefully next to his friend concerned.

"I was practicing cause I want to be able to keep up with you guys. You're all so good as performing and I have to work twice as hard to make our shows amazing for our fans. I practiced all night and left but I felt too tired. I sat down in front in the KQ building to rest and my body felt weak, when I heard footsteps I got up and my legs burned and everything went dark."

"Oh Hwa Hwa, you shouldn't have to work that hard by yourself. You know any performance we do together will be a great one." Yeosang reassured him. "Yeah, you never have to do this, your dancing and vocals I mean...👏 I actually try to keep up with you!" Mingi joked towards his hyung. "Really?" Seonghwa said sipping his tears. "Of course, come here." Hongjoong said opening his arms for a hug. Seonghwa cried even harder as he and the others came together for a group hug. Seonghwa was so happy he had his family beside him, knowing they're always theirs for him.

The end

Hope this is ok despite it being kind of short. It's surprising to me what insomnia at 3am can do to my brain😭 Anyways, check out my TXT stories as well and request stories for me to do☺️
Thanks for reading🧡