"You asshole." Buggy grunted.

"Even without the captains help finishing you off will be a piece of cake!!" Cabaji tried attacking Zoro but he dodged just in time.

"Stop now.. I'm tired." Zoro panted.

"You're tired hahaha!! Are you getting anemia? You've finally given up. Well I suppose it was obvious! I mean It's a substantial effort you make just to stay standing-"

Suddenly Zoro stood up and kicked the wheel of the unicycle causing Cabaji to fall down.

"I meant I was tired of being the opponent of someone.. who has such pitiful skills." Zoro said with anger in his eyes.

"Then let me finish you off! With my real sword skills!" Cabaji lunged at Zoro.

"Oni.." Zoro said before cutting up Cabaji. "GIRI!!"

"Cabaji!!" Buggy sweatdropped whilst Y/N and Luffy smiled.

"Damn it..!! The world's best pirate at the likes of  a common thief..!! So shameful.." Cabaji gasped before falling down.

"Not a common thief... but a pirate!" Zoro took off his bandana before falling down aswell.

"I'm gonna sleep." Zoro told Y/N and Luffy. "Yeah you sleep.. we'll finish this off." Luffy smirked as Y/N cracked his knuckles.

"You mean you guys.. are pirates!?" Buggy asked. "Yeah! hand over the 'Grand Line' map!!" Luffy responded.

"So that's your goal.. that place isn't exactly somewhere nameless pirates like yourself can go as they please." Buggy continued.

"So what are you planning to do there!? You wanna have a sight seeing tour?"

"..."

"I'm gonna become the king of pirates!!" Luffy said without a hesitation.

"...!!!!" Buggy got taken back due to disbelief.

"DONT KID AROUND!! YOU IDOTIC FOOL! YOU BECOME PIRATE KING!? THEN IM A GOD!!"

"THE PERSON WHOLL GET HIS HANDS ON ALL THE TREASURE IN THE WORLD WILL BE ME!! DONT EVEN DREAM ABOUT IT!!"

"Shut up! Skip the lecture and let's start, you're being too loud you idiot." Luffy smiled.

"Yayayayaya!! Watch your mouth Gomu Gomu!! Seeing your straw hat reminds me of a guy I knre a long time ago, the impudent red hair guy!! "

"Red haired..? Do you know Shanks?!" Luffy asked.

"Mmm? What's this? Looks like you are considerably interested.. I know him but ehy do you want to know." Buggy tilted his head.

"Where is he now?"

"Where...? Well.. if I know then I know, and if I don't know then I could also not know anything at all!!" Buggy scratched his chin.