"What!? He cut himself!?" Cabaji exclaimed. "What's he doing!!?" Y/N stared at him. "Aiyah!!" Luffy clenched his teeth.

"HUF!" Zoro sucked in the air. "My goal is to become the world's greatest swordsman." He continued.

"Is my condition now satisfying for you? Let me teach the level difference between us." Zoro bit into his sword handel.

"Waaahh.. so cool..!!" Y/N and Luffy admired the green swordsman.

"Ahh..! Just looking at him makes me feel like he's going to collapse any second!" Nami put her hand on her forehead.

"Go Zoro!!" Luffy cheered him on. "Slice that wannabe ninja up!!" Y/N cheered him too.

"To anyone that calls himself a swordsman.. I won't allow myself to lose even once to him!" Said Zoro.

"Ohoo.. you've got a strong determination there.. but don't worry fighting me with such a serious injury you can use that as an excuse when I defeat you." Cabaji laughed.

"Nonsense!! With this sort of injury, If I lose against the likes of you, my future carries an obvious fate." Zoro posed a T-pose with his swords facing down.

"..You asshole!" Cabaji grinned.

"Hey!" Nami put her hand on Luffy's shoulder. "Hm?"

"Behind the destroyed pub there's a ware house, their treasure is there." She pointed at the warehouse direction.

"And the 'Grand Line' map is probably still at Buggy. Since the pirates are still unconscious, I'll use the moment to slip over there and after I acquire the warehouses treasure I'll make my escape." She explained.

"Whether you win the fight or nor has nothing to do with me.. then I should go I wish you a good fight!" She waved at the boys.

"Okay thanks." Luffy replied but Y/N just stared.

"Take a taste of the best trick that I have!!" Cabaji spun top typhoons on his hand.

"Acrobat technique! 'One hundred tops typhoons!!" He threw a hundred green spinners at Zoro.

As Zoor was deflecting the spinners Cabaji jumped in the air.

"Waah, that's high!!" Luffy commented.

Cabaji pointed his sword downwards and tried to stab Zoro from the air.

"Ground runner 'Bara Bara Cannon!!" Buggy yelled out sending his hand to Zoro.

"Cabaji! I'll grab him in place so finish Zoro off!" Buggy yelled. "Yes captain." Cabaji complied.

"That bastard!!" But before the hand could reach Zoro, Luffy stomped on it just in time

"GAHHHH!" The clown yelled in pain.

"Luffy!" Zoro yelled out.

"Don't interfere with Zoro's fight! Luffy smiled his hat shading a part of his face.