Might of the Titan, Part 1: Wrath

GREETINGS MY SUBJECTS!

I AM HERE WITH ANOTHER ARC! HAHAHA!

(For context, I aim to release chapters, either by part or by arc. Some arcs will be a combination of arcs, such as this one. Which is a combo of 2 cannon arcs, which you will soon find out.)

Last time, we were introduced to 3 new characters! Nyx, Mosui, and Gabriel, the former 2 being American heroes! And the 3rd being the daughter of a Hero.

Gojira completed the New Goals program, which aims to change the views and personality of a former criminal or villain, turning them to the side of good. (Obviously, this didn't exactly work with Gojira. All it did was increase his tolerance.)

Gojira met Star and Stripe! The no.1 American hero and wielder of the (Extremely broken) Quirk New Order. (Which allows her to set any 2 rules by touching something, and then calling out its name. Although it's got limitations.) and after butchering some kidnappers, reunited Nyx with her daughter, Gabriel.

But now, Gojira is heading to U.A, to undergo its course with two goals in mind.

1: Become a hero so he can do his job.

2: Punch All-Might in the nuts.

What happens today?

Let's find out!

WELCOME TO THE ARC
MIGHT OF THE TITAN!

SHREEEOOONNNKKK!=Titan Roar/Voice

On my way, doo do do dooo= Thought

It's Godzilla= Technology/Quirk Communication

Gojira

4 days later...

Gojira sighed in boredom as he walked down the streets of Japan. Having arrived earlier that day, it had been a simple task of tracking down a nearby hero, and informing them about his completion of the New goals program, once that was done he was no longer listed as a criminal and all active heroes would know that, as long as they picked up their phone. This meant 2 things, one good, and the other boring.

First, if he was attacked by a hero, he had every right to retaliate and wouldn't suffer any consequences. But that was ultimately useless given that-

Second, he wasn't getting attacked at every turn, so he could actually travel efficiently. Which was boring.

So, as Gojira continued his path down the street, a kid wearing a hero suit crashed into him. Yet Gojira didn't even flinch, opting to glare at the new arrival"Oh! Forgive me-" The kid trailed off as he looked at Gojira, shock and fear rising on his face.

 Yet Gojira didn't even flinch, opting to glare at the new arrival"Oh! Forgive me-" The kid trailed off as he looked at Gojira, shock and fear rising on his face