Fear the Kaiju: Part 1

Greetings my subjects!

I am here with Chapter 1!

Now, as you are all aware, in the Prologue, Gojira battled both All-Might and Mirko (And won), however, even as powerful as Gojira is, he has no way home.

So, I bring to you, a 2-parter OC arc. This arc is known as...

Fear the Kaiju.

SHREEEEOONNKK!= Titan Roar/Voice

Let them fight = Thought

Long Live, The King = Technology (Phones, Computers, video calls, texts ect.)/indirect (quirks) communication

Gojira

6 days later...

America

Gojira snarled as he drove the head of another 'pro-hero' into the ground, cracks quickly spreading from the impact.

These 'Pro-heroes' are infuriating. I'm reaching the end of my patience and my wits.

Standing up he looked at the 4-block radius of destruction around him, mountains leveled, houses destroyed, and all in between in ruins.

Dozens of the 'pro-heroes' surrounded him, injured and defeated, yet the only deaths belonged to the villains that had been idiotic enough to attack him in the beginning.

Humanity is a pest, and these pro-heroes only make it worse. Far too idiotic and confident to bow down to the alpha.

I thought by traveling to another continent I could rest and relax, instead, things get worse even faster.

He snorted as he began to travel towards the ocean, "Perhaps the home of the fanged one will prove a better residence" he muttered to himself as he readied to leave. Then the wind changed direction and a familiar scent entered Gojira's nose.

WHAT?!

Spinning around furiously, Gojira snarled and bared his teeth as he saw the source of the scent approach.

It was him.

An Imposter!

A Fake!

A Pretender!

In front of him, stood a smaller version of his Kaiju form, the body was completely Kaiju and Godzillasaurus in appearance, with not a hint of humanity's stain in it, standing much taller than Gojira at around 13 feet tall. However, it wore clothes, white, red, and even more flamboyant than All-Mights. "Who are you, Pretender?" He growled narrowing his eyes.

 "Who are you, Pretender?" He growled narrowing his eyes