I haven't even lived properly.

Start from the beginning

Whenever Jimin needed something Yoongi would be the first to get it. When Jimin smiled Yoongi smiled the brightest.

When Jimin looked like he was in pain Yoongi felt it ten times more...not because of the mate bond but because he was in love. His heart felt the pain.

Everything was going well, everyone was happy the plan and the papers and everything was stored away nicely by Hoseok.

That's when it all went downhill.

The doorbell rang loud and clear...the maids were asked to check the camera before letting anyone in and they informed Yoongi that IU was here.

Yoongi cursed loudly and immediately Jungkook got up from both his mate's embrace and pulled Taehyung away from Hoseok.

"Why did you do that kook?" Jungkook sighed and said "SHE IS MRS LEE'S DAUGHTER, IF MOTHER AND DAUGHTER ARE PLANNING THIS TOGETHER THEN SHE WILL KNOW ABOUT MINE AND HOSEOKS WEDDING! WE CANT BE HERE".

Everyone got up in realisation and suddenly no one was there anymore.

Yejun and Aera stayed along with Hoseok, Jimin and Yoongi. Of course Mina was there too.

Everyone else decided to hide in case the story they told Mrs Lee didn't make sense.

Jimin too wanted to leave really badly but Yoongi made him stay.

So when the maids let IU in she immediately tackled Yoongi into a bone crushing hug. "Baby how can you leave me alone in the hospital? You know how scared I am of hospitals."

Yoongi sighed and slightly pushed her away and said "IU I had an important meeting in Busan how was I supposed to be in both places?"

IU never said anything and pushed herself back into yoongi's embrace.

"I don't care me and my health is more important". Yoongi wanted to pull his hair out but instead he calmed himself down and said "Next time I won't do that I will stay with you okay?"

She nodded and made herself comfortable in the house. She went and greeted everyone bowing down respectfully like a nice traditional Korean girl but little does she know everyone in that room knew her true colours.

She walked over to Jimin and smiled before saying "Jimin you look so cute, with your round belly just like an elephant".

Jimin looked at her gobsmacked and Mina stood up immediately "Are you calling my son fat?" She spoke out and Jimin being his hormonal self was getting teary eyes but anger was also boiling in his system.

"Eomma don't be silly that's what you think that's why you said it. I just think he's so cute like an elephant".

Her clear intentions were to mock and no one was happy about that. Aera came and stood in front of Jimin looking at IU dead in the eyes and said "He's got a reason to look so called fat because he's carrying a life in him but you? What's your reason?"

IU looked at her annoyed and said "Who even are you?"

Hosoek and uncle Yejun got up as he said "She's my wife...Hoseok's Eomma".

IU rolled her eyes and said "Explains it...like mother like son"

Hoseok had enough of her nonsense so he decided to take Jimin away who was still a little shaken up.

Yoongi who heard the whole ordeal grabbed IU by her hand and said "You may think you're my mate but you DO NOT OWN ME! You have NO RIGHT to assert dominance on my family, don't ever insult any of them again. Am I clear?"

IU just nodded scared out of her wits. She knew Yoongi would go crazy but he loved her didn't he? So why is he being so rude? IU still had a lot to figure out.