Eyes for someone else?

"Hey hey, we came here to talk to you for a bit since we both were bored, but this is way more serious than we thought it will be. So we are just gonna take care of you for a bit for you to calm down if that's ok with you. Oh and you can hang out with us at school whenever you want to! Ignore that stupid hedgehog and spend time with us!" Sonic and silver explained.
"Haha, ok then! Thank you guys." I said hugging the two. Thank god I have supportive friends.

Shadows POV
'Man.. how am I supposed to confront y/n now? I can't even look at her face without feeling guilt.'
I said to myself before heard footsteps come my way.

Rouge slowly walked to me with a worried face "hey shadow, what happened to y/n? I think she was crying. When I asked her what was wrong she said to ask you, so.." "rouge, I messed up badly. I hate working with G. U. N. so much! They have done nothing but ruin my life and take my only friend I had away from me, and now because of this disaster y/n hates me too. I have no idea how to talk to her.." I said holding the Maria plush in my shivering hands.

I slowly felt two pairs of arms wrap around me as I cried and cried. "Shh.. calm down, you'll get through this as long as I'm by your side.." rouge said making me cry more.

Y/N's POV

Silver and sonic cheered me up by doing lots of things with me..
styling each others hair, playing all sorts of games and also getting my clothes ready for tomorrow.

The next day..

I was Walking to school with the clothes sonic and silver picked out for me. 'Man those two were so picky!' I thought as I laughed to myself.

Silvers POV
Me and sonic were walking to the bus stop together, when I decided to speak up and said "hey, I have a crush on y/n." "Hey hold up, didn't I tell you that I was the one that had a crush on her and that she was mine?!" Sonic yelled, making me flinch.

"No you did not?!" I yelled back "also you have Amy why even want y/n?!" "And you have blaze!" "She definitely likes me better! She hugged me more tight yesterday when we were at her place!" Sonic said "no she did not!" I replied. We both said angrily to each other ready to pounce on top of one another, but suddenly we both felt a cold breeze from behind us, and it felt like someone tall was standing behind us.

We turned to look at what was behind us to see a black figure staring right at us. "Did I hear the two of you talking about y/n, and also being at her place yesterday night which is also MY place?" The voice said. "Wait.. shadow?! You heard us?" Sonic asked.
"That doesn't fucking matter right now. So.. you two snuck into MY house yesterday and tried to make y/n fall in love with one of you?!" Shadow said angrily.

"It's not like y/n still has feelings for you! She told us how much she hates you after what you did to her yesterday, she never wants to see your face again! So it doesn't matter if one of us has her because you can do nothing about it!"

Cliffhanger 😈
Drama agaaaaaiiinnnn
Hope you liked this episode, have a nice day/evening/night. <3