Falling for him & "IT".

AUTHORS NOTE! : I know there's been a few misspelled words in the other chapters and I'm REALLY sorry about that. And also, yes I am back, but don't know for how long so I hope y'all enjoy this chapter! :)

Y/n's POV

I never really realized how good shadows side profile looked til today. "So.. do you have any requests?" I asked. "Hm? For food? Nah not really. Just make anything you'd like. You were the one that invited me over anyways." shadows answer made me smile a bit and I walked over to the kitchen.

"Would you like to do something while I cook? I can turn on the tv for you?" "No I'm fine. I'll just admire how beautiful you are until I fall asleep." Answered shadow with closed eyes and a small smirk on his face, leaving me wide-eyed and flustered. "Stop it." I said blushing and just started to cook.

~-TIME SKIP-~

Just as I finished setting up the table and putting food on it, I took a glance at shadow and saw him asleep on his side facing my direction. 'He really WAS serious when he said he wanted to admire me, huh. My feelings really ARE growing for him now that I think about it.'

I walked over to him to wake him up. But before I did, I just took the chance and stared at his face for quite a while, but suddenly got startled when I see one of his eyes open and look straight at me with a smile on his face. "Whatcha lookin' at?" Shadow said making me go back a few steps. "I-.. just-!.. DINNER IS READY." 'Wow, that's all I managed to get out of my mouth? How lame.' I thought to myself and just turned my back on him and sat down at the table in the kitchen as I waited for shadow.

I saw shadow entering and sitting right in front of me, where my mother usually sat. I saw shadow starting to eat already. "Wow, this tastes nice." Said shadow and took a look at me, but I wasn't exactly paying attention to him right now because I got lost in thought when I think about my mother.

I suddenly snapped back to reality when I heard snipping and saw fingers in front of my face. "Hello?? Are you in there?" "Huh?! Oh- yeah. I'm sorry. I hope the food tastes.. good..?" I said with a awkward smile. "The food is good, don't worry. Just start eating, ok?"
Shadow said and continued to eat.

It made me smile and I felt my heart soften at his words.

While I started to eat, I didn't really look at my food. I just kept staring at shadow and loved seeing him enjoy the food I HAVE MADE. 'I can't believe a edgy hedgehog is actually warming up to me!' I thought to myself as I geeked out inside. Darn it, I'm falling even harder for him.

Shadows POV
I saw y/n keep staring at me, and geeking out right in front of me. I kept looking at her, but it seemed like she didn't notice. 'It's better if I continue this way and just keep acting soft with her, this will trick her. But why does this feel.. wrong? Why do I feel my chest suddenly get all hard? Never mind, it's just good that she's falling for it and not even noticing it the whole time.'

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 12! HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR!!
595 words.