"Zayn," he said pressed against my forehead.

"Yes Li?"

"What about us?"

"What do mean?" I pulled away and looked at him.

"Where are we gonna go from here? Are we gonna be, you know, 'together'?"

"Of course Liam. I already told you that. I'm yours. Only yours."

Liam leaned closer to me. "Ok then. I was going to stop anyway. But I'm serious about you. You cannot do that anymore." He reached for my arm. I flinched away. "Zayn, I'm not going to hurt you. I promise. You can trust me. He picked up my arm. He ran his hand over it. He traced his finger over the crooked pink lines. His eyes flickered over them, and he stopped. I looked at where his eyes were focused. It was where a 'L' was etched. He looked over to the other arm, and saw the other ones. I looked at him. The tears were streaming down his face.

"Li..."

Liam shook his head. "No Zayn. I don't wanna talk anymore." He turned around and buried himself under his duvet, crying. I got up to leave. When I got to the door, I turned around.

"Li.. I wanted to show you something. Something special."

Liam stopped crying for a minute. He climbed out of bed and walked over to me. He stood in front of me. "What is it?"

I led him back to the bed and sat him down next to me. I pushed up my sleeve and looked. It was still there. "Look Liam." I pointed to them. They were cuts of course, but they were special cuts. They were in the shape of a 'Z' and a 'P' right next to each other.

"I-I don't get it. What do they mean Zayn?"

"They stand for Zayn Payne. Something I could never be. I could never be yours."

Liam took my hand in his. "You can now. You can be Zayn Payne, and I could be Liam Malik. I am yours, and you are mine. We belong to each other." Liam leaned into me and pecked my lips. I pulled away before he could deepen the kiss. Liam looked at me with his beautiful eyes. Oh my god, his eyes. He frowned.

"Don't frown Li. I need to go take a shower."

"But Zayn..... I want you," he moaned, collapsing back on the bed. I laughed.

"Don't worry Liam. I'll be quick. Then I'm all yours. I promise."

"Ok. Hurry back then." I walked out and went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and got in. It turned out to be the best shower ever.

*Liam's POV*

I lay back on the bed, tired from crying. I guess I could nap while Zayn was in the shower. But then again, I had a better idea. I wanted to prove to Zayn that he could be mine. I had to do this.

I got out of bed and walked into the upstairs bathroom, the one we don't use often. I quietly closed the door, so Zayn couldn't hear me. He was singing 'She Will Be Loved', by Maroon 5. Perfect. He wouldn't hear me.

"Beauty queen of only eighteen, she had some trouble with herself. He was always there to help her, she always belonged to someone else."

I slid of my shirt.

"I drove for miles and miles, and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more."

I slid off my shorts and boxers.

"I don't mind spending everyday, out on your corner in the pouring rain."

I slid into the shower behind him. His eyes were closed and he was rinsing himself off. He was singing so loud that he didn't hear me come in. Good. I leaned against the wall, just sizing him up, my eyes constantly glancing down below his waist.