Chapter Four

**Liam's POV**

I woke up and looked at the watch on Zayn's wrist. It was 7:05. I unhooked the watch off of him, and lay it down on his bedside table. I snuggled deeper into Zayn's arms, getting more comfortable. After a moment, I began to trace lines in his chest. I kissed his torso, and I felt him flinch. As he flinched, I saw a streak of pink on his arm. I took his arm in my hand and examined the pinks lines on it. I rubbed my thumb over them, and Zayn suddenly sat up. He snatched his arm away and got out of the bed. He began to look around for a shirt, and settled for a jumper. "What the hell were you doing?" He asked, slight anger in his voice.

"N-nothing," I said, "just laying here."

"We'll you don't have to feel on my god damn arm, okay perv?!" Zayn snapped at me.

I felt hurt, like last night was all just some really big joke, or a dream. What was his problem? I felt myself about to cry. "Okay, I guess I'll be leaving now." I said getting up, tears silently streaming down my face.

"Wait, Liam, don't go." Zayn's hand was on my shoulder. "I'm sorry." He says, whispering in my ear, putting both arms around my waist. He kissed my neck, and began to suck on it, leaving love bites here and there. I felt him grab the waistline of my shorts in his hands, but then pulling away. I turn around, pressing my forehead against his, then kissing him softly. He begins to kiss on my neck again. I grab his hand, slowly putting it down my shorts.

"What are you doing?" Zayn asked curiously.

"Oh c'mon, you know you wanted to."

I felt him smirk against my neck as he began kissing it again, whilst stroking my member. (A/N: Again, I do not write theses type of scenes, because I just can't do details like this. My friend writes them. Ok, back to the story!) I moaned. "Zayn...."

"Yes, love?" he said, breathing against my neck.

"Keep doing that..." I sighed.

"I wish I could love, but we don't want the lads to get suspicious, do we? What do you think they'll say if the see you in here like this? I think that we're done for now." He said, pulling away.

I opened the door and left out. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I reached for the toothpaste, I saw drops of blood on the counter of the sink. Wonder where that could have came from? I wiped it off, because the sight of blood makes me sick. I brushed my teeth and left the bathroom. I walked into Zayn, who was leaning on the wall, stroking the pink lines on his arm. He stopped as soon as he saw me. "Hey..." He said, before entering the bathroom and locking the door. I hear him going through the cabinets roughly, as if he was looking for something. I walked away and went down to the kitchen to get started on breakfast. Today is going to be a long day, I thought to myself, before opening the refrigerator. Today is going to be a long day.

**Harry's POV**

I wonder what was going on with Liam and Zayn lately. Zany s been extra nervous around him, and Liam is acting too relaxed about everything. I wonder if the two of them have something going on. No, they couldn't, because if they did they would tell us, wouldn't they? It was strange when Zayn had gotten his headache, because Liam walked around all day sad and concerned about him. Then, Liam rushes upstairs to Zayn's room when we get home. The rest of us were too tired to question it, but I certainly thought about it. I went to bed thinking about it. When I wake up, I see Liam's room empty, and Zayn's door closed. I think they might have something going on, but maybe it's not what I think it is. Maybe, I don't know. I'll keep a close eye out though.

**Liam's POV**

After all of the lads woke up and we had breakfast (me, making sure I sit far away from Zayn), I go up to Niall's room. I needed to talk to him and tell him about what happened. He was the only one that I could tell about last night. I needed to talk about my feelings, because after what happened last night really sunk in, I started to feel bad. Should I feel this way? Should I feel this way about Zayn especially? I didn't know, so that's why I was going to talk to Niall.

I walked into Niall's room and shut the door. I found Niall sitting on the end of his bed, strumming his guitar. He looked up when I came in, still strumming away softly.

"Hey Liam, what's up?" Niall asked.

"I need to tell you something, something that happened last night..." I said.

"What is it mate? Come, sit down," he said, beckoning towards the space next to him on the end of his bed.

"Well, last night, after we came home.... Zayn and I...we kind of...got close...." I said avoiding his eyes.

Niall stared at me. "Liam, please tell me you're joking. You can't do that! You have to be kidding me. Please say that last night was some big joke."

All of a sudden, I began to laugh. I don't know why, but suddenly something was funny. "Yeah Niall, you're right. Why would I ever hook up with Zayn? He's highly unattractive! I was super drunk last night. It was all one big joke, I was just messing with him. I'm not even gay!" I said, trying not to sound so sarcastic, knowing that I can confuse Niall like that. I heard a sound outside of Niall's door, like a sort of muffled cry. I ignored it and waited for Niall to react to what I said.

"Thank god Liam, I thought you were serious for a minute. So wait, you're not gay?" He asked, a look of confusion on his face.

"Niall, I was joking. Of course I'm gay! And I did hook up with Zayn. Why wouldn't I? Have you seen him? He's the most beautiful person ever!" I said, blushing very hard.

Niall just stared at me. I think that everything I just said had just began to sink in. "Of course I know Zayn's beautiful. I especially think his ass is beautiful. But Liam, what if people find out, like Lou and Harry? What if management finds out? This could turn into something bad. But still, does Zayn like you like you like him?"

"He does actually." I said, as Niall's jaw dropped. Then he flashed a wide grin at me.

"Oh my god Liam! You are so lucky! I'm happy for you!" He got up and gave me a hug. Then he kissed my neck. I started to remember all the times I had sexual urges, but couldn't do anything about them because I was gay. Niall was always there for me, to kiss me, to touch me, to do whatever I needed to feel better about the whole Zayn dilemma. I moaned as he began to suck on my neck. I don't know why, but I think that Niall will always be a better kisser than Zayn. I didn't really love Niall as much as I loved Zayn, but we talked about it, and we both knew we had some feelings for each other. We kept them between ourselves. Niall began to grind his crotch against mine.

"I guess I don't have to keep satisfying you anymore." He said, whispering against my neck.

"Mmm.... No, you can keep on doing that Niall, I'm not saying that.

"Well, I'm not going to be doing all of the work."

"Ok." I used one hand to push his face up to mine, kissing him roughly, and slid the other one down his pants. I felt him go hard at my touch. "You like that don't you, Ni?" I said, stroking him.

"Yea, I do...." He moaned against my lips. I took that as an opportunity to enter my tongue in his mouth. Our tongues moved in perfect harmony. After a while we broke apart, both of us out of breath. I got up and was about to leave.

"Hey Liam?"

"Yea, Niall?"

"Go get your man." He said, winking off key at me. I laughed and walked to Zayn's room to see him packing a bag.

A/N: so here you go! Another chapter! Hope you like it! I just caused conflict between Zayn and Liam. Just trying to make the story more interesting. I hope I can update before Monday. I'll try. So, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!!!!! And vote, and fan! And put this on your reading list I'm serious about commenting though. Srs Bsnss. All my Danosaurs and Philions know what I'm talking about. So, please continue to read this, it means a lot to me! I've gotten 40+ reads so far, which I'm happy with. Leave a suggestion if you have one. Thanks! Bye