The surgery

As oli london stood at the train station, he got confused, he wondered which wall he should run into, but got stopped when his letter flew and hit someone in the face. "Ouch" said the person it hit, Oli removed the letter, only to see....

John Cena.

John smiled at Oli. "is this yours oppar?" John asked, with a sexy smirk on his face, Oli blushed. "Y-y-yes sir Cena" Oli looked away shyly, John thought he looked so pretty.

"What's written on it?" John said and raised his eyebrow, "I don't know, I can't read" Oli said with tears in his eyes, he was very sad about the fact that he couldn't read, and John could feel that. "Its okay my son, I will read it for you" John said, with tears in his eyes.

"Dear boss Oily, I want to try making a new plastic surgery on you, because I think you're smexy shrexy. i will make you a hot siren with a tail and big tatas, huge ones! Even better, for free! From Elon Musk"

Oli was shocked, so he wasn't going to Hogwards after all, part of him was disappointed, but he really wanted huge chonky mommy milkers, so he thanked John Cena and left to get even more plastic surgery.

Daddy Oli walked outside with his umbrella, it wasn't raining, the sun was shining brightly like a lemon being squished. He just didn't want his plastic to melt off his stiff face, and so, an umbrella was the only option.

He finally got to the place he was invited to. It was a huge pink palace, with glitter thrown around anywhere, like it was a kid making a barbie castle. Out the front door, walked none other than Elon Musk, in a tight pink bikini, Oli got slightly turned on by the undeniable sexy sight. "Welcome Boss Oli, I knew you would come, let me take you straight to the place where the surgery will be performed"

Oli was blushing, he still couldn't take his eyes off the sexy bikini Elon was wearing, but agreed to follow him into the mysterious place.

Oli was scared, excided and turned on all at once, this was gonna change everything.