1

31.10.2022 - 11.02 PM

    Oh shittt!! It's late! I was so immersed in work that I didn't notice the time.

Okay let's pack the bag and get going.

Let me give an intro first! I'm Thanvi an NRI means an Indian but working in New York as a software engineer.

It's been 2 years since I came here and I am planning to move back to India by next year.

It was very fun being here ! Well I enjoyed my life here! Anyway home is home so I'm planning to move back.

When I was about to step into the alley to reach my apartment , the street lights were off! STRANGE!!!

Perplexed me turned on the mobile flash only to notice something more or like some one lying on the middle of the alley .

When I went to take a quick look whether that someone is drunk or the matter is any other way around I was taken aback to notice an old lady probably an Asian to lie in a pool of blood.

I dont know what to do .... should I ignore or........ I noticed she was breathing but it was uneven.

Without further thinking I dialled an ambulance and rushed to the hospital.

They were hesitant to treat cuz it looked like a hit and run and the patient's condition looked critical.

That lady reminded me of my late granny short,cute,white........ GODDDD!! it's not time to praise her beauty!!!!

I threatened them if something happend to that lady I will sue them for not giving proper treatment. 

Scared them started treating but advised me to inform the cops as soon as possible.

I informed the cops and they started investigating.

Mostly me !! Duh! Cuz I was the one to notice her first.

After few hours the doctors came out and said she is out of danger nothing more critical . She .................................
Erm......Are you a guardian?? NO! I dont know her! I found her in the alley bleeding.

Then whom should I say the things??? Who will pay the fees?

Erm about fees I'll pay ! But help me finding her whereabouts.  Is there any belongings like id card or a thing like that in her pocket?

No ! Nothing was there!

Was it a robbery then?

But it doesnt look like robbery though! Her ring seems expensive ! Its perfectly fine!!

Okay then let the police handle the situation.

I'll wait till she gains consciousness. 

Thanvi dosed off in the waiting chair outside the ICU .

Few hours later

The nurse came to wake her up as the patient gained her consciousness,  but someone along with a bunch of policemen barged into the ICU!

It was almost 3 in the morning and the man was shouting like a maniac "Eomma! Eomma"

When the man found his mom he ran to her and hugged her tightly..

Confused Thanvi, she also went to see the commotion only to find the world famous rapper SUGA hugging her.

The fangirl in her forgot the whole ordeal and squealed in delight!!! SUGAAAAAA! Are you really Suga from bts!! Wowww I cant believe I'm seeing you !!! She started your ramble only to earn a death glare from him.

He left his mom's side and walked towards her taking strides with a murderous glare.

Feared her, took steps back and hit the wall.

Still giving her the murderous glare which sent shivers down your spine

He suddenly said which shook her to the core!!!

Officers she is the one!!! She is the one who kidnapped my mom!!

Arrest her right now and if possible hang her to death!!!

Before you could process anything you felt the policemen putting handcuffs around your wrist and ask you to come to the police station!

Only one thing is running in her mind right now : WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!!!