Chapter 7- Fight, panic, death.

Narrator POV:

"Huh? Where am I?" Heatwave asked. He looked around, and saw a school that he remembered. Some kids were all running around, and panicking. Others were filming something. Something serious. Heatwave started to panic when he realized what this dream- no, nightmare was about. 'No! No! No! Anything but this, no!... Anything but Lyla's death!...No!' Heatwave thought to himself.

Heatwave got up, and looked over to where the crowd of kids and a few adults were. He speed-walked over to them, still panicking. This was a nightmare of a memory he could never forget. This nightmare was forcing him to remember it all over again.

Heatwave was standing next to a femme around his age that was named Layla. She was Lyla's lover at the time. Two people that were special to Lyla, watching her offline. How nightmarish.

Heatwave put his hand on a kid's shoulder. The kid looked up at him, crying. At this point, Heatwave was crying too. It took him a bit to realize it. Suddenly, more yelling occurred, and more smacking. It was a fight, a fight between an abusive teacher, and Lyla. 'I have to do something!' Heatwave thought, as he forgot this was just a nightmare.

"STOP!!!" Heatwave yelled. That didn't help. They continued. Layla looked at him, crying as well. The kid, who still had Heatwave's hand on his shoulder, looked up at him again, sadly.

Heatwave looked down, as he remembered this was a nightmare. The kid who he put his hand on his shoulder, was a real sparkling who watched the fight happen. He was one of the kids abused by the teachers. Heatwave wondered where this kids is now, and how he's doing.

Heatwave tried to resist the urge to look back up at the fight. He failed. He looked at the two, both of which were covered in their energon. Both looked like they were about to fall over- which is exactly what happened after another minute went by. Whenever Heatwave actually witnessed this in reality, he tried to stop it, and save Lyla from death, but the crowd stopped him from doing so. Heatwave watched as the two slowly offlined, as more tears fell.

He awoke.

But you forgot what'd happen to me.