66

Rong Xu's breath swept across Chi Han's cheeks, and his lips were warm.

During the whole process, Chi Han was stunned, and Rong Xu tried to stop it, but he didn't go deep.

After the separation, neither of them spoke.

Rong Xu moved over and said in a low voice, "Scared you?"

Chi Han moved the hand they were holding together and touched his lips.

This...the first kiss is gone?

He felt a little lost.

Rong Xu couldn't figure out what Chi Han was thinking for a while, but he had already pierced this layer of window paper, and he didn't want to go back any more.

He half sat up, pressed the hands of the two to his heart, took a deep breath, and his face was full of seriousness: "Chi Han... Can you feel my heartbeat?"

The vibration under his palm was particularly intense, and Chi Han I could clearly feel how excited and nervous the person in front of him was at the moment.

Rong Xu closed his eyes and cut himself apart completely:

"I thought I would never stand up, but at that time I was always thinking about how to get revenge on them, and I wanted a torch to burn everything clean. "

But then you appeared. I spent the happiest time in more than ten years. I wanted you to keep watching me, but I was afraid that I would become a drag on you. I didn't dare to say anything, nor did I Dare to do it."

"I thought at the time that if I could stand up and hug you, I would pay whatever the price."

Rong Xu reverently kissed Chi Han's ring finger, his voice a little hoarse: "It's okay, God Take care of me, after my first operation, I have a feeling in my legs."

He pointed to his heart and smiled, his eyes were slightly red: "From now on, I will miss you every time I jump here."

Chi Han Instantly, his nose was sore, and water mist appeared in his eyes.

Love doesn't know what to do and is deeply in love.

He asked himself, he didn't take good care of Rong Xu, but he was taken care of more often.

Even so, Rong Xu gave himself all the tenderness without hesitation.

"Chi Han, can I pursue you?" The corners of

Rong Xu's lips twitched. For Chi Han, he will give the greatest respect and indulgence. From now on, nothing will make Chi Han feel wronged.

Not even himself.

Chi Han blinked his eyes hard to dissipate the water vapor, he nodded vigorously, his heart was full.

"Then do you want to lie down for a while now, or get up to eat?" Rong Xu propped his forehead with one hand, while the other hand gently pinched the tip of Chi Han's ear.

It's still pale pink here, and it looks delicious.

"I think..." Chi Han muttered a little.

Rong Xu couldn't hear clearly, he leaned over his ears and said a single syllable: "Huh?"

"I said my first kiss wasn't a bit sudden, and it was gone before I felt it."

After speaking, Chi Han turned red into a piece His face turned away, his eyes erratic.