50

When he returned to the room, the flower had already been left behind by Chi Han.

There was a sparse sound of flushing in the bathroom, which was Chi Han adjusting the water temperature.

It's humid here, the only downside is that it's easy to feel sticky and uncomfortable.

Rong Xu's body cold is not easy to sweat, but Chi Han can't. As soon as he goes out and comes back, he has to take a shower.

Rong Xu put the flower in his ear into the book and pressed it carefully.

192 pages.

He kept the number firmly in his mind.

The sound of the water in the bathroom gradually became louder, Rong Xu frowned and waited for a while, then picked up the landline on the table.

"Hello, this is the customer service center of the hot spring town. Do you have anything to ask?"

Rong Xu described what had just happened in a light tone, and laid down several charges.

Harassing customers at will, picking flowers in the flower shop in violation of regulations, and even showing new flower seedlings...

It's enough to fire him ten times.

The customer service carefully wrote down the location and hurried to find someone to monitor it. What they are most afraid of here is to offend the customers who come here.

Rong Xu buttoned the phone and slowly peeled off an orange, the sweet and sour taste instantly burst on the tip of his tongue.

This is the rule that Chi Han set for him a few days ago, to eat at least three oranges every day.

The reason is that the doctor casually said "Young Master Rong is a little bit deficient in vitamin C" when he came to check.

Rong Xu ate all the oranges and wiped his fingers with a tissue.

There are countless ways to make this person disappear, but he chose the most troublesome one.

He pursed the corners of his lips, raised his eyes and looked at the blurred figure on the frosted door of the bathroom, his heart aching.

He was afraid that if Chi Han found out about his actions one day, he would leave because of fear and disgust.

Rong Xu carefully maintained his harmless appearance, trapping all the unclean things inside.

I dare not let Chi Han see the slightest.

***

Chi Han took a shower and felt that he was alive again.

While wiping his hair, he walked out in slippers, "smack", smelling of shampoo on his body.

It is the same one used by Rong Xu.

The two sat together, the tastes mixed together, with an inexplicable intimacy.

Rong Xu put down the book, raised his eyes and looked at Chi Han, who was rubbing his hair randomly, like a puppy who had just taken a shower and fluttered his hair.

very messy.

But it can still roll in people's hearts.

"Come here."

Rong Xu stretched out his hand.

Chi Han naturally handed over the towel and picked up the book Rong Xu had just read.